forum The Roodeness Shenanigans
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 110 followers

Deleted user

if he makes you that uncomfortable, block him?

hwhyever would I do that? It's rude.

What? It's a line I don't usually cross. I am selectively a bastard to people.

@Pickles group

I don't get it.

Deleted user

I don't get it.

I don't want to totally block people off, it's wrong.

@Pickles group

I don't get it.

I don't want to totally block people off, it's wrong.

Right but telling someone they'll die alone and friendless and bringing up your childhood trauma and calling yourself a slur completely unprompted isn't.

Deleted user

1, that's a joke me and my friends use. I wasn't meaning it seriously. 2. what trauma? 3. I reserve the right to reclaim slurs that apply to me.

@Pickles group

That's not a joke that's just shitty, plus none of us are your friends, especially not him

Yes, I'm a mean bitter tr*nny deviant fuck who probably shouldn't even be alive, my parents have already covered this.

Does this…not count as trauma? Because it sounds like emotional abuse and like it fucked you up pretty bad to me
Yes I know but that doesn't mean using it to essentially mock someone for something they didn't even imply

Deleted user

That's not a joke that's just shitty, plus none of us are your friends, especially not him

Yes, I'm a mean bitter tr*nny deviant fuck who probably shouldn't even be alive, my parents have already covered this.

Does this…not count as trauma? Because it sounds like emotional abuse and like it fucked you up pretty bad to me
Yes I know but that doesn't mean using it to essentially mock someone for something they didn't even imply

It doesn't count as trauma, trauma is rape or war or shit like that not backtalk to my parents and having to haul ass. I have some trauma, but the things my parents say that I know they dont mean don't count.

Deleted user

I'm probably making a fool of myself so I'm going to just go answer the asks on my classic lit blog.

@ElderGod-kirky group

oh boy

^^^^

starlight. dude. please. just. stop? respectfully asking, but you're just digging yourself a deeper hole. i'm not a mod, making that clear, but i'm just trying to help

@Anemone eco

I will not ask that this type of conduct is ceased. I shall demand it. Inside joke or not, slurs are not okay, saying you shouldn't be alive isn't okay, and telling someone that they'll die alone and friendless is also not okay. None of this situation blew over well, and if fact it blew out of proportion. Don't step into areas you know nothing about, such as one's ethnicity especially when talking about sensitive topics such as racism. If you don't want to block someone, that is fine, but insulting them and unjustly attacking them is not. And never should such things be used as a substitute for blocking them. If you thinking blocking is wrong and that is not, I think you need to slightly rerun your morals here.

I get that you may have been offended by something said, but this whole scenario was disorderly and uncalled for. You should be able to handle these things in a much more mature way for "someone who knows more", should you not? I do not wish to have to address you like this again, @starlight-the-bright, for I believe that somewhere in you is a better person. Please, watch your feet while you're going down stairs, the next step's a doozy.

With that said, how is everyone? :D

@HighPockets group

Achy but otherwise fine. My legs tend to hurt at night because I spend hours doing zoom school from my chair and usually sit weirdly during it with my legs curled up and stuff.

@HighPockets group

Oh, and tired, but that's just my general state of existence. Spending more time trying to figure out what book to read than actually reading. Daydreaming about my characters but not actually writing. You know, the usual.

@HighPockets group

I think I'm in love with Anna Kendrick

Have you seen Into the Woods?

No but I want to i still have most of the prologue memorized

I prefer it to the show tbh, I like one of the changes they made at the end. Same. I try (and fail) to sing it all at once.

@The-Magician group

I wanna be rude to the person at work who tries to get out of doing their job by stating that they “haven’t slept for 5 days straight”.
Honey, first of all, fuck you for being a lazy ass. Secondly, fuck you for looking at me as you mentioned it because you know I have Narcolepsy. You know what you did.
Also, fuck you for lying through your teeth like that you lazy overweight bag of onions. I know exactly what it’s like to not sleep for multiple days, I know how hard it is to function properly (take today when I came home from work at 3am and didn’t sleep until— oh wait I’m still awake). You shouldn’t even be riding your moped if you are that deprived of sleep because you will most likely have an accident.
Do not fucking lie about not sleeping, especially when I am stood right in front of you!!??!??!
And a thank you to my managers who are all aware of my sleeping disorder and don’t give me a hard time, they know I’m doing my best

@Katastrophic group

i'd like to be rude to my wrists for being wimps. cutting cardboard should not make it so im in a brace and cant lift anything over 10 lbs for a week. I just want to be able to pick up my cat to snuggle and maybe move a chair. It's such a pain in the ass to ask everyone to move or carry my stuff, i had to take like 12 trips to my car in the rain cause everything had to be bagged separately so it was light enough for me to carry myself, and still my parents had to help carry some bags.