forum The Roodeness Shenanigans
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 110 followers

@HighPockets group

Not to sound like a straight girl but peter from the lion the witch and the wardrobe? I'm in love

I wouldn't want to marry into a family where I'd have a brother-in-law who'd sell me for candy though

@Pickles group

Not to sound like a straight girl but peter from the lion the witch and the wardrobe? I'm in love

I wouldn't want to marry into a family where I'd have a brother-in-law who'd sell me for candy though

Valid

@Moxie group

As someone who is on really cool sides of tik tok, tik tok sucks sometimes
Not the community. You can find really cool communities on there. People basically make full on movies and there are some insanely talented cosplayers and writers and artists and singers and songwriters.
I could see a lot of you on BookTok
It’s a really cool, creative platform
However the people who run tik tok absolutely suck ass
They constantly shadowban queer and poc creators and keep people from seeing their videos. If someone is being harassed in the comments section of their video, instead of suspending the person commenting or something, tik tok just deletes the video for hate speech
Basically, really cool people, really lame app

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

He got better. And he was ten iirc so I don’t blame him as much.

@Pickles group

how are you conservative you're LITERALLY a black woman

Maybe because black people can have political opinions too? What’s this about?

because she runs in the circles of white supremacists and extreme sexists, they weren't saying she can't have political opinions

@Cloudy_is_trying_her_best

My internet went out and my brother called it a "stupid son of a wh*re" so I put him to work in the kitchen

Update: apparently I'm "either a liberal or a rtard" because I "get offended by everything" he says. B r u h. Not saying that I'm *not more liberal leaning, I am(a lot), but what the f u c k

Also he broke a plate in his pissbaby rage

because she runs in the circles of white supremacists and extreme sexists, they weren't saying she can't have political opinions

But that doesn’t necessarily have to do with her being conservative. Lefties also can be hella racist.

@berlioz

How can lefties be racist? Asking because I've never heard of or met a racist lefty, nor are any of the ideas in lefties ideology (at least that I've heard of!) steeped in any kind of racist sentiment.

1. Throwing the word racism around casually, reducing the power of such a statement.
  2. Insisting that [ethnic] people must have the “right” views or else they are either brainwashed, stupid, or race traitors.
  3. Counting them as a race instead of unique individuals (Tokenism).

Also gotta add on that annoying thing where white people talk about what racism is like to people who have actually experienced it. That and explaining cultural appropriation. Basically white people condescendingly/arrogantly “explaining” things to people who already know that crap.

Deleted user

Oh, surprisingly, conservatives do that all the time. Wooow, turns out racism is a thing everywhere and we all need to work out our shit. But you obviously knew all that, o god of being a smug, sanctimonious smartass.

@Pickles group

But that doesn’t necessarily have to do with her being conservative. Lefties also can be hella racist.

Oh my bad I forgot that Nazis and "white saviorism" are the same thing.

Deleted user

Furthering that, I've gotten my own oppression (transphobia, general queerphobia) and racism mansplained and generally explained to me more often than not by smug conservative family members and members of my old church than by members of more liberal social circles. It's almost as if it's a bigger problem in some circles than others.

Deleted user

Also, I acknowledge that regardless of ideology, it's an issue. But let me get one thing straight (gay). If you come around spouting the bullshit that you do about race traitoring (not a thing, we call it class traitoring and it applies to more than race) again, in fact, if you come anywhere near spouting bullshit about racism that I'm sure you aren't qualified to talk about in a way that covers every issue in a sensitive and intellectual way, I'll rip your kneecaps out with my fucking teeth. I generally don't talk about this stuff because I'm in no way qualified, so neither should you. Okay?