forum The Roodeness Shenanigans
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 110 followers

Deleted user

Jfc are you trying to out-guilt each other?

nah, i just am a dumbass who can't function like a normal human being
sorry if it came across that way though

Deleted user

Jfc are you trying to out-guilt each other?

I just wanted to quit arguing because I realized I was in the wrong. Not to guilt anyone.

Deleted user

this clearly has escalated farther than we intended, let's just drop it
uhhhh… anyway-

lando hasn't dropped the album even though he said he would
it's gonna be great if u would just drop it

Deleted user

uhhhh… anyway-

Btw, I'm sorry for being rude. I know that's the whole point of this chat, but I'm sorry. I don't wanna seem like I'm guilting you or anything…

@Katastrophic group

anyyyways
back at the original point if I see one more couple (cough oddly specific instagram post i saw literally an hour ago) dress as harley quinn and joker and call them a cute couple goal im going to delete my social media. One, DC movies are bad, but if you really want to cosplay them go off i guess, and two, just. no. Romantacising poorly portrayed mental health as "crazy psycho cute couple owo" is bad.

Deleted user

anyyyways
back at the original point if I see one more couple (cough oddly specific instagram post i saw literally an hour ago) dress as harley quinn and joker and call them a cute couple goal im going to delete my social media. One, DC movies are bad, but if you really want to cosplay them go off i guess, and two, just. no. Romantacising poorly portrayed mental health as "crazy psycho cute couple owo" is bad.

Also, to add something:
Joker has canonly abused Harley.

Deleted user

uhhhh… anyway-

Btw, I'm sorry for being rude. I know that's the whole point of this chat, but I'm sorry. I don't wanna seem like I'm guilting you or anything…

i'm past that discussion :)
i'm just gonna rant about lando i guess??? idk

Deleted user

i'm just glad it's over…

also FUCK tiktok
they don't know what death bed is about
it's literally someone dying and reminiscing about when he was alive
if i see one more happy couple using that sound i will riot

@Pickles group

Tiktok particularly straight tiktok takes sounds and turns them into shitty trends and I hate it
the next time a straight white boy uses The Village to talk about how strict he's going to be with his daughter, I'm going to appear at his house and castrate him.

Deleted user

I don't want to take this off-topic but I've been getting very frustrated with my uncle lately so I'm gonna be rude.

TW for queerphobia, misogyny, violence, and rape mentions

Deleted user

Tiktok particularly straight tiktok takes sounds and turns them into shitty trends and I hate it
the next time a straight white boy uses The Village to talk about how strict he's going to be with his daughter, I'm going to appear at his house and castrate him.

oh god the village made it onto straight tiktok??? gross
if one straightie uses "they/them" by atlas i will steal his kneecaps
that's one of the only songs made by a nonbinary person for nonbinary ppl

@HighPockets group

Have you even read anything by him? Or like. More than romeo and juliet? sorry you have the thinking skills of a toddler babe but just because you do doesn't make an author bad.

Worst possible timing but if I witnessed this discussion in real time I'd propose

@Pickles group

Have you even read anything by him? Or like. More than romeo and juliet? sorry you have the thinking skills of a toddler babe but just because you do doesn't make an author bad.

Worst possible timing but if I witnessed this discussion in real time I'd propose

Are you saying we're not already engaged

@HighPockets group

Are you saying we're not already engaged

We'd be double engaged. I'd buy a second ring just for the occasion. Well maybe not buy one because I'm sort of broke, but I'd find one. Legally, of course. Definitely not stolen from a grave or something.

@HighPockets group

TikTok in general seems iffy to me. I've never used it, but I've heard just awful things about it, from suppressing content made by people of color/queer people/disabled people/fat people to the pedos to covering up

and I can't bring myself to support it.

@Pickles group

TikTok in general seems iffy to me. I've never used it, but I've heard just awful things about it, from suppressing content made by people of color/queer people/disabled people/fat people to the pedos to covering up

Oh yeah I just watch youtube compilations lmao

Deleted user

Oh yeah I just watch youtube compilations lmao

same lmao
there's an account on instagram called lgbt_tiktoks that compiles gay tiktoks
they're really nice too