forum The Roodeness Shenanigans
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 110 followers

@Pickles group

Stop trying to justify shitting on members of your community as "trying to keep your rights", you're doing absolutely nothing except making people (inside and out) hate the entire community. Shut up and stop being a bitch.

@Mojack group

Found out there’s an unavoidable flashing lights sequence in Cyberpunk 2077 that can cause seizures in some people with epilepsy
And there are people that are actually going and saying, “they put that in there on purpose”
No??
What would be the motivation behind that? The official account literally made a post on it and said for now they’re going to put a warning when you start the game (there was a warning in the EULA, but of course not everyone reads that. although the EULA for the game is pretty worth reading because they made it pretty fun to do so) and look at a more permanent solution in the meantime, which to me sounds like some sort of accessibility options, where it might change your experience by a little if you were to put them on. But you shouldn’t have to endanger yourself to play a game. Which is what the options would do, I’d think - prevent yourself from endangering yourself.

Also on the other side of this situation, the woman who originally reported on it (she also suffers from epilepsy, things are all good. she made an article to spread awareness, not critique the game itself, just say, “hey, we need to do something about this”) got sent videos that CAN trigger epilepsy. I feel that the people sending those videos are the same group of people who sent death threats to the devs when the game got delayed. Just…how hard is it to use your brain? Use some critical thinking skills, maybe? The gaming community is home to a variety of people of all sorts of different identities and conditions. The best thing you can do is try to make the game accessible for everyone.

@Pickles group

Apparently you can coat batteries in bitter stuff to keep kids from eating them? And not every battery company does this?? Step up your game I'm not trying to die from eating a battery that looks like candy

Deleted user

Apparently you can coat batteries in bitter stuff to keep kids from eating them? And not every battery company does this?? Step up your game I'm not trying to die from eating a battery that looks like candy

i thought that was for nail polish… ahhhh never mind

@saor_illust school

tw: suicide

Deleted user

candace owens can suck my nonexistent dick into infinity with polearm playing in the background
lady can't even comprehend that men acting feminine is a good thing
heck, she can't even comprehend that clothes have no gender

how are you conservative you're LITERALLY a black woman
what the hell did you think trump wanted to do in office

@Pickles group

She's conservative because she used to be a leftist but people criticized a thing she did and creepy conservative men comforted her so she became a raging conservative who sits in a suit on tik tok telling men they can't wear dresses because they just can't

Deleted user

She's conservative because she used to be a leftist but people criticized a thing she did and creepy conservative men comforted her so she became a raging conservative who sits in a suit on tik tok telling men they can't wear dresses because they just can't

i HATE her
yuck

my dad loves her for some reason and thinks she should be president???? i'm just like imagine what that would be like lmao

@Pickles group

i HATE her
yuck

my dad loves her for some reason and thinks she should be president???? i'm just like imagine what that would be like lmao

"ma'am I don't think you can make it illegal for men to wear skirts"
"THEY CAN'T"

Deleted user

i HATE her
yuck

"ma'am I don't think you can make it illegal for men to wear skirts"
"THEY CAN'T"

"but ma'am, it's not-"
"SHUT"

Deleted user

exactlyyyyy
god i hate conservatives

what makes THIS
polearm – White jewels Lyrics | Genius Lyrics
bad for men to do?

so if a man wears nail polish, dyes his hair, and puts on makeup he's not good enough?
sounds stupid

@Pickles group

If I have to say this one more time, I'm going to scream. Stop romanticizing Veronica and JD's relationship.

He's disgusting and unhealthy and y'all 12 year olds need to stop simping over toxic 17 year old serial killers. It's not cute. It's gross. Stop it. Keep listening to the musical or whatever I guess but y'all have to stop talking about how cute they are and how much you want to be Veronica.

@Katastrophic group

A list of relationships that are not good role models that people for some reason think are:

• Joker and Harley Quinn
  • Veronica and JD
  • Romeo and Juliet
    +a ton more but now im blanking on names

Deleted user

i believe you're ignoring the most atrocious atrocity he has committed

that is not where a shoe belongs

he is polearm he does what he wants lmaoooo

@HighPockets group

As a Shakespeare fan, people going "we're like Romeo and Juliet :)" pisses me off. Romeo and Juliet were two kids who are together for three days with a total of six deaths, including their own. Shakespeare didn't write them as "omg couple goals!!", their story is a tragedy, not a romance.

Deleted user

As a Shakespeare fan, people going "we're like Romeo and Juliet :)" pisses me off. Romeo and Juliet were two kids who are together for three days with a total of six deaths, including their own. Shakespeare didn't write them as "omg couple goals!!", their story is a tragedy, not a romance.

dumbass couple: we're like romeo and juliet!!!!
me: die then :)