forum The Roodeness Shenanigans
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 110 followers

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

Also what do y’all think about me having my Uncool Takes. Like, how do you still stay friends with me and acknowledge we have deeply conflicting beliefs. I know how I do it, I just wanna know how y’all handle/think of it.

you have a cool personality and Good Vibes that make big disagreements not much of a big deal. sure you’re kind of insane at times but you’re also more than your opinions and I like who you are

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

Is your hope more for my sake or yours?
I think your view of how my beliefs affects you is incorrect but I’m not gonna argue with that since it’s probable that you have a view of the world I cannot see that might be correct.

Both, I think. I feel like some of what you say is sort of hypocritical and deliberately ignorant and I wish you could see that, but I also have the inability to put thoughts into words so I can't really explain why. If that makes sense. but you also have overall Leftist Vibes and it's weird to see you be a conservative. Which isn't like an actual complaint, just a haha
I could go on about how conservatism in general affects minority communities and women, and also how your personal views have affected me, but I don't think I can phrase it without coming across as whiny and guilt-trippy so I'm not going to try because you didn't ask "hey pickles will you guilt trip me into not being homophobic?"

You can go ahead. I encourage you even. Unless it’s mentally draining in which case, don’t worry yourself.
Also yeah, I have Leftist vibes. I also have Conservative vibes. It’s hilarious bc when I talk to Righties they think I’m a Commie and when I talk to Lefties I’m an Alt Righter.

Also what do y’all think about me having my Uncool Takes. Like, how do you still stay friends with me and acknowledge we have deeply conflicting beliefs. I know how I do it, I just wanna know how y’all handle/think of it.

you have a cool personality and Good Vibes that make big disagreements not much of a big deal. sure you’re kind of insane at times but you’re also more than your opinions and I like who you are

Aww that was sweet. Thank you.

@Pickles group

Is your hope more for my sake or yours?
I think your view of how my beliefs affects you is incorrect but I’m not gonna argue with that since it’s probable that you have a view of the world I cannot see that might be correct.

Both, I think. I feel like some of what you say is sort of hypocritical and deliberately ignorant and I wish you could see that, but I also have the inability to put thoughts into words so I can't really explain why. If that makes sense. but you also have overall Leftist Vibes and it's weird to see you be a conservative. Which isn't like an actual complaint, just a haha
I could go on about how conservatism in general affects minority communities and women, and also how your personal views have affected me, but I don't think I can phrase it without coming across as whiny and guilt-trippy so I'm not going to try because you didn't ask "hey pickles will you guilt trip me into not being homophobic?"

You can go ahead. I encourage you even. Unless it’s mentally draining in which case, don’t worry yourself.
Also yeah, I have Leftist vibes. I also have Conservative vibes. It’s hilarious bc when I talk to Righties they think I’m a Commie and when I talk to Lefties I’m an Alt Righter.

Maybe eventually
Because Righties™ don't know what communism is

@HighPockets group

Agreed.

Deleted user

imagine showing someone from the 1800s a keyboard smash and trying to explain its purpose

lmaooooo they'd be concerned for their future

@ElderGod-kirky group

imagine showing someone from the 1800s a keyboard smash and trying to explain its purpose

oh my mother saw a keyboard smash convo between me and crocs and was very confused. i could not come up with a reasonable explaination for the purpose of a keysmash, nor how we could seemingly converse in keysmash

oh my mother saw a keyboard smash convo between me and crocs and was very confused. i could not come up with a reasonable explaination for the purpose of a keysmash, nor how we could seemingly converse in keysmash

Idk either. It seems to be very subjective, so that it cannot be deciphered without seeing what it was a reaction to.

@croccin-champagne

i accidentally keysmashed while texting my grandma, managed to explain that one

then i did it in the chat of a work zoom and one of the board leaders stopped the entire conversation to ask me 'what the heck is that random bunch of letters you just typed'

Deleted user

i express my love for certain artists by making guttural groans and caveman noises (I ALMOST TYPED CAVETOWN FUCK)