people_alt 110 followers

Deleted user

i mean this in the most respectable way possible
but what the actual fuck

I–
I have no words

certified cursed image

@Pickles group

There is no downside to my parents not knowing memes. Like. I can filter out the inappropriate ones and they just think I'm incredibly witty and original

Miscellaneous Don'ts with Pickles: Don't double only the first ingredient in a recipe and then stare at it in confusion while wondering why it's bland and slowly add garlic to try to fix it, then realize your mistake and try to fix it by adding more of everything else. It won't work and everyone will have gross, extra bland falafel

@HighPockets group

"You ever have a piece of bread that's so good you understand the plot of Les Mis?"
"Opposite energy from tasting Turkish delights for the first time and wondering wtf was Edmund on"

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

y’all remember that time I made a comment about how everything I love turns out to be anti-lgbt, semi-joking around like “what’s next?”

…why didn’t y’all tell me about dollar tree…
or kohls, or bath and body works, tractor supply, goodwill, dominos pizza, hell, I can’t even trust the little girl ringing a donation bell outside my local Michael’s every holiday season?!!
the whole world really does hate me, don’t they

@croccin-champagne

salvation army, smh

also bath and bodyworks is pro animal testing.

goodwill doesn't surprise me, dominoes is a little surprising, and I had no clue about the dollar tree

@Moxie group

Also what do y’all think about me having my Uncool Takes. Like, how do you still stay friends with me and acknowledge we have deeply conflicting beliefs. I know how I do it, I just wanna know how y’all handle/think of it.

I’m gonna be real, it’s really hard sometimes.

I know that you care about me but when you say homophobic things it feels kinda hard to believe it.
I try to compartmentalize and stop talking about it when I feel too emotionally drained, but it can still be hard.
It’s also kinda hard when I get very emotionally invested in discussions like that (because this is such a HUGE part of my life and it’s really hard for me) and you obviously do not. That’s not your fault, but it is something that makes it harder for me and makes it feel like you care about me less

Like Lizzie said, idk if this is the healthiest response, especially the compartmentalizing part, but it’s what I’m doing until I get a therapist that can help me deal with it better

@Pickles group

y’all remember that time I made a comment about how everything I love turns out to be anti-lgbt, semi-joking around like “what’s next?”

…why didn’t y’all tell me about dollar tree…
or kohls, or bath and body works, tractor supply, goodwill, dominos pizza, hell, I can’t even trust the little girl ringing a donation bell outside my local Michael’s every holiday season?!!
the whole world really does hate me, don’t they

DOLLAR TREE??? D:

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

I dunno, my research is giving me mixed opinions with dollar tree
there doesn’t seem to be a lot of articles about it, the only places I can see it mentioned as homophobic are in long, 30+ lists of supposedly homophobic companies, since it apparently got a very low score on a test about equality in the business
apart from that, I’m mostly seeing things against Family Dollar, not dollar tree. so I’m gonna continue to research before I stop hoarding all of their stuff

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

ok yeah research is a huge mixed bag
dollar tree as a company supposedly is very in support of LGBT rights and often sells pride merch in larger stores, but the employees have a history of being discriminatory, so anti-lgbt people often praise it
so purchasing from it, unlike with Chick-Fil-A, won’t negatively impact the community, but it won’t do anything positive either.

Deleted user

salvation army, smh

also bath and bodyworks is pro animal testing.

goodwill doesn't surprise me, dominoes is a little surprising, and I had no clue about the dollar tree

bath and body works???? sadness
goodwill always radiated sleazy energy to me, idk why

@saor_illust school

i have three words
its time for me to be rude to a company today:

fuck u nintendo

Are you referring to the #FreeMelee thing?

the what
i'm referring to where nintendo decided that this custom joycon someone made to raise money for a mental health fundraiser after etika's death was a threat to their company and shut it down

@saor_illust school

aNYWAYS

i was speaking about this earlier and i just

fuck u michael
you knew full well what you were doing
and you did it anyways, taking advantage and preying on the young 13 year old that i was

young me had no idea what you were doing
only that the dp was wrong
and illegal

but of course i thought it was okay
because you know, we were still friends

you made it clear that you knew this "friendship" was not okay
and you were torn up with guilt about it towards the end

but you never made it clear to me what exactly happened

it took me a full fucking year and a sudden realisation to understand exactly what happened
it should not have taken me that long to realise that what happened between us?

that was on you.
so fuck you and whatever "friendship" you thought we had
because it never truly was a friendship, if at all

…okay i'm done
i think