forum The Roodeness Shenanigans
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 110 followers

@berlioz

Well in Islam pilgrims can't yiff for a period of time before (and during) their pilgramage to Makkah, and that's a requirment for entering the state of concecration. I imagine couples who are going on a pilgramage are ok with abstaining for the required amount of time, but they are technically being told not to yiff, just not by any human governing body. I guess that’s what would make it exempt from this new cult rule?

@Pickles group

I suppose an addendum to my statement would be "except for like, genuine religious reasons and not just the whims of some man with a god complex"

@Pickles group

Fuckin
I'm trying to draw a texture and there's not a brush that really works so I'm trying to use a bunch of textured brushes and it's not really working and I'm very frustrated. But I'm too far to just not give this girl a shirt and I've spent too much time trying to make FUZZ that I don't want to just make something up that's not fuzzy
Anyways I hate drawing clothes

@HighPockets group

Celebrating Festivus a little early by saying @SupernaturalSyGuyEdt, you're the most immature 25+ year old I've ever had the displeasure of interacting with. Your post about the ice cube tray was disgusting and you should feel ashamed.

@SupernaturalSyGuyIsTIred group

Celebrating Festivus a little early by saying @SupernaturalSyGuyEdt, you're the most immature 25+ year old I've ever had the displeasure of interacting with. Your post about the ice cube tray was disgusting and you should feel ashamed.

I literally said that I was young, as in a kid, when I did that….

@HighPockets group

And honestly? I don't even care that you did that as a kid, my point still stands.
Happy early Festivus everyone, that was my Airing of Grievances for the holiday.

@HighPockets group

It's more than that. There's also a Feat of Strength.
Just watch the Seinfeld episode "The Strike" to learn the backstory of it lol, it's honestly pretty neat.

@Pickles group

I'm Angry. I can no longer go to one of my pinterest boards and see recommendations for said board and add them super easily by clicking a plus button. In one step. NO. I have to pin it the same way I would on my home page, plus it does this weird refresh thing where it sends me to the same spot near the top every time I pin something, and most of the time it won't even recommend the board in question when I try to pin something. Then what's the fucking point?? I could just scroll on my home page with much less of a hassle. Is this incredibly petty and unhealthy to be this upset about? Yes but I'm emotionally dead and need to feel something and I only knew about this for like three days and then they took it away

@HighPockets group

i want to learn but i also refuse to watch seinfeld

The barebones of it is that, in the context of the show, it's like an anti-consumerism Christmas that takes place on the 23rd. There's no gifts and there's no tree, just an aluminium pole, and also the Feats of Strength and the Airing of Grievances.
The context in the show is that Frank Constanza got so fed up with the commercialization of Christmas after being knocked to the ground while fighting someone over the last doll when George was a kid, but in real life it was a holiday celebrated by the writer's family.
We don't really do it seriously, but my mom and I always watch The Strike and eat some bagels and use the time to wrap stocking stuffers and gifts for my dad.

@berlioz

It doesn't feel like Christmas to me either, but that might be because of those two points plus it's warm outside. Not summer hot, but not exactly cold. There's no snow. That's not normal for my area.

@HighPockets group

It doesn't feel like Christmas to me either, but that might be because of those two points plus it's warm outside. Not summer hot, but not exactly cold. There's no snow. That's not normal for my area.

We have a bit of snow (for the first time in years) but most of it's old by now.

@croccin-champagne

reasons why christmas doesn't feel right

~depression

~capitalism is at an all time high

~we're practically living in a dystopian world

~haven't gone to fun christmas parties