forum The Roodeness Shenanigans
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 110 followers

@croccin-champagne

for all the people on my facebook not wanting to get the vaccine in case the government microchips them:

y'all do realize that you are posting this on a site/app that actively steals your information to sell to companies for ad purposes? literally just google the amount of lawsuits that have been filed against facebook. look at the way your ads change when you talk about things. nearly everywhere you go on the internet something of yours is being stolen, what the fuck is a microchip gonna do that your phone doesn't?

and jesus christ you were ASSIGNED A FUCKING NUMBER AT BIRTH. THE GOVERNMENT HAS EVERYTHING IT NEEDS ON YOU ALREADY AND YOU AIN'T SPECIAL ENOUGH TO WARRANT SPYING. ANYTHING THEY NEED THEY HAVE. PLEASE SHUT THE FUCK UP AND JUST DON'T GET THE VACCINE IF YOU'RE GONNA BE LIKE THAT

@berlioz

Perfectly true and great, but it's important to remember one big reason people are scared of microchips is because many of them believe it to be the mark of the beast described in the biblical book of Revelation. If you get it, you've denied God and have absolutely no chance of going to heaven. My parents believe this. My local church hints at it. It's definitely an evangelical thing, and that cult is turning political and spreading quick. It's a surprisingly common theory, I've seen stuff about it all over YouTube and tiktok. And even if the Facebook posts your seeing aren't by evangelicals, their fear of the vaccine may have been inspired by the religious theories.

@croccin-champagne

that one makes a lot of sense too but is also ironic because a good chunk of those people with that opinion(not all obvi) also….commit Sin and theoretically would at least have a lot of paperwork and atoning to do before getting into heaven. also religion makes like only the tinniest bit of sense, who is coming up with this stuff

@Katastrophic group

THE GOVERNMENT HAS EVERYTHING IT NEEDS ON YOU ALREADY AND YOU AIN'T SPECIAL ENOUGH TO WARRANT SPYING.

@ all the facebookers who think the government is monitoring their every move. Like seriously, no FBI agent is sitting and scrolling through your posts about how you told off the poor waitstaff at a restaurant or are refusing to wear masks.

@HighPockets group

As much as I joke about my FBI agent watching me, yeah. We don't all have some fucking individually assigned FBI agent who's watching us, unless you're doing some real nasty shit on Facebook, you're probably fine.

@Mojack group

no, im sure the fbi is watching me roleplay as an ant on facebook. im just sure of it.

But seriously yeah, government won’t really look into you unless you’ve done something that warrants them to look into you. Like they’ve already got your information, it’s only if you do something that puts you on your radar that they’ll ‘look into you.’

@Pickles group

Why can the senate leader dude stop the senate from voting on something? That's fucking stupid literally why did they make that a thing

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

y’all remember that time missouri tried to sue the entire country of China for mishandling the virus
but then proceeded to horribly mishandle the virus

@Pickles group

Maybe my parents were onto something with the whole not binging things, because in the past week I have binged a tv show, a podcast story thing, and two audiobooks, and I'm really sad now

@ElderGod-kirky group

things I have said today that confused and/or worry my parents:

1. "I require ~liquid~"
  2. "I have a headache. I need drugs." father: "Drugs are not the answer, [name]." me: "Yes it is :("
  3. dramatic noises of distress whenever anything inconvenient happens

@croccin-champagne

just adding on:

apparently some people don't get it back for certain things? not right at least? like food they loved now tastes horrible, things like tomatoes are impossible to eat, etc