forum The Roodeness Shenanigans
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 110 followers

@Pickles group

Important Things in my life. Uh. Gender? What's that? Not aroace. Got obsessed with probably fifty things since you've been gone and I don't think I could recall half of them. Hank Green. I love him. I think that's all

@Pickles group

You forgot Tangled The Series

I was counting that under my obsessions but yes, I will admit that my relationship with that show is very unhealthy

@Cloudy_is_trying_her_best

Important developments in my life? Uh no thoughts, only Linked Universe and Dream SMP… I might not be ace? Maybe bi? Sexuality's confusing af. That's, uhh, about it that I can think of at the moment though. OH I DID ALSO GET AN OCARINA SO THAT'S COOL AND DEFINITELY A MAJOR DEVELOPMENT

@Mojack group

I’ve had an important thing

• I mainly go by they/them now (whole gender identity thing. no one ever told me that after I’d figured out my sexuality, my romantic orientation and gender identity would be a whole other thing)

@Pickles group

Important developments in my life? Uh no thoughts, only Linked Universe and Dream SMP… I might not be ace? Maybe bi? Sexuality's confusing af. That's, uhh, about it that I can think of at the moment though. OH I DID ALSO GET AN OCARINA SO THAT'S COOL AND DEFINITELY A MAJOR DEVELOPMENT

If I had an ocarina I'd dress up like a fairy and play in the streets. I need you to do this

@actual-fandom-trash

your existence has exponentially lifted my mood today I am just saying

omfg is that my AFT??

it’s so good to see you my dear!!!!

yes hello hi!!! I'm so excited to see you please hug yourself for a second since i can't do it myself

@Cloudy_is_trying_her_best

If I had an ocarina I'd dress up like a fairy and play in the streets. I need you to do this

Maybe in the summertime lol

@tungsten fastfood

your existence has exponentially lifted my mood today I am just saying

omfg is that my AFT??

it’s so good to see you my dear!!!!

yes hello hi!!! I'm so excited to see you please hug yourself for a second since i can't do it myself

lmao I’m not going anywhere but I’ll hug myself just for you! you hug yourself too because it’s so wonderful to see you too!!