tune
Edit topic

people_alt 110 followers

@actual-fandom-trash

STOPPPP NOW I WANNA WATCH IT-

THAT'S THE POINT

MAYBE I WILL!

YOU BETTER

WATCH IT AND THEN REWATCH IT LIKE THE REST OF US MISSHAPEN FOOLS WHO ENJOY THE SHOW
tts watch party saturday at 2 or something

@Pickles group

But Eva you have to watch Before Ever After first because I didn't know it existed until I had already finished the whole thing and I was kind of confused in the beginning

@HighPockets group

But Eva you have to watch Before Ever After first because I didn't know it existed until I had already finished the whole thing and I was kind of confused in the beginning

I'll add it to my list

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

I’ve had an important thing

• I mainly go by they/them now (whole gender identity thing. no one ever told me that after I’d figured out my sexuality, my romantic orientation and gender identity would be a whole other thing)

Lowkey always thought of Mojack as a they so it was more jarring finding out they were female Lol.

@berlioz

1. BLM wasn't a threat to democracy
  2. Hi Emi :D
  3. I'm non-binary now (they/them), don't know if you were here for that development lol

@SpookyScarySnoteleks group

I've been a little friend and have become obsessed with the Dream SMP, also got an iPad and am continuing to question everything about myself, also I found a bird skull and got a bunch of One Piece stuff(hoodie, lamp, !!Straw Hat Pirates Jolly Roger!!!) and am planning to dye my hair hot pink

That's about it

@HighPockets group

what does he post, aesthetic american flag+coke pictures and those create mode posts but he's just ranting about mexicans?

I'm just imagining some aesthetic shot of an eagle flying over water captioned with some rambly speech with his 3rd-grade vocabulary and I hate it

@croccin-champagne

what does he post, aesthetic american flag+coke pictures and those create mode posts but he's just ranting about mexicans?

I'm just imagining some aesthetic shot of an eagle flying over water captioned with some rambly speech with his 3rd-grade vocabulary and I hate it

you know what would be more in character? him posting vin diesel-esque horribly edited deep fried patriotic images. like walmart graphic shirts but in horrible saturated colors

@HighPockets group

you know what would be more in character? him posting vin diesel-esque horribly edited deep fried patriotic images. like walmart graphic shirts but in horrible saturated colors

My eyes hurt just thinking about that