forum The Roodeness Shenanigans
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 110 followers

@HighPockets group

In the stream I was watching, that was initially what people thought but I think it ended up being him and his wife
If it's Biden-Harris that makes it even better though

@ElderGod-kirky group

I exposed Potato (my very ace and prudish sister) to Straight Tiktok and she was horrified to the point her cries of agony warranted a cheek chomp from our grandma-like cat

@Cloudy_is_trying_her_best

Catch him throwing a shit fit on whatever else he has though.

Also unrelated but this pisses me off so much–I've been seeing a lot of videos on ThatVeganTeacher on my youtube homepage and I'm just… ugh, she's terrible and has said a lot of terrible things to people but the thing I'm the most mad about is the fact that she even refuses to feed her dog meat. Like woman!! That is a thing it needs to survive!! I don't support breaking into her house and trying to steal it, but someone get the cops on her ass for neglect!!

@Pickles group

MASSIVE fuck you to all the capitalist news sites being like "we're living in the communist world of 1984" and then make bullshit arguments and miss the actual similarities between today's world and 1984, like you missed the entire point of the book on several accounts go fuck yourself you egotistical, moralless slug.

@SpookyScarySnoteleks group

Also unrelated but this pisses me off so much–I've been seeing a lot of videos on ThatVeganTeacher on my youtube homepage and I'm just… ugh, she's terrible and has said a lot of terrible things to people but the thing I'm the most mad about is the fact that she even refuses to feed her dog meat. Like woman!! That is a thing it needs to survive!! I don't support breaking into her house and trying to steal it, but someone get the cops on her ass for neglect!!

She's delusional

Also have you seen that tiktok where she responded to Tommy's where he said that he was at college with a bunch of women and she was like 'dw tommy, we'll help you find a nice vegan girl who can show you the way' or something

@Pickles group

She's delusional

Also have you seen that tiktok where she responded to Tommy's where he said that he was at college with a bunch of women and she was like 'dw tommy, we'll help you find a nice vegan girl who can show you the way' or something

that's creepy and disgusting what the fuck

She's delusional

Ugh yes I've seen that one, and yeah she's so fucking creepy. I just… people like that are why I'm rapidly losing faith in humanity

@Pickles group

She's delusional

Ugh yes I've seen that one, and yeah she's so fucking creepy. I just… people like that are why I'm rapidly losing faith in humanity

Personally I can't get the one where she compares eating meat to homophobia and oppression. The whole thing is permanently ingrained in my mind

She's delusional

a n d
Tommy is a minor, he constantly mentions it, and that makes it even creepier

@ElderGod-kirky group

I remember one of her videos where someone in the comments said they don't like vegan food, which is valid, and she fuckin

"I don't give a rat's ass if you don't like it. I don't give a fuck. you just eat the fucking food and shut the fuck up" or something like that

YEAH SHE DID EXACTLY THAT!! AND YEAH COMPARING EATING MEAT TO HOMOPHOBIA AND OPPRESSION??? THE FUCK??

I absolutely hate hate hatethe comparisons she draws between animal cruelty/the (insert product derived from animals here) industry and things like

Like??? What the fuck??? Using terms like that to push your agenda is just so awful and I genuinely want to hit this woman with a no-more-stupid baseball bat

YEAH SHE DID EXACTLY THAT!! AND YEAH COMPARING EATING MEAT TO HOMOPHOBIA AND OPPRESSION??? THE FUCK??

I absolutely hate hate hatethe comparisons she draws between animal cruelty/the (insert product derived from animals here) industry and things like

Like??? What the fuck??? Using terms like that to push your agenda is just so awful and I genuinely want to hit this woman with a no-more-stupid baseball bat

a normal baseball bat would work too

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

I exposed Potato (my very ace and prudish sister) to Straight Tiktok and she was horrified to the point her cries of agony warranted a cheek chomp from our grandma-like cat

Why. Did you do that. Who deserves that?