forum The Roodeness Shenanigans
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 110 followers

@ElderGod-Icefire

All valid points, I didn't think of that

I'm just. The Trumpies will be like "yes go Trump, show them democrats" and it'll be a whole mess.

Honestly I don't pray anymore bc I don't really believe in God, but when I do pray, it's "please god let Biden win"

@HighPockets group

I'd like to be rude to my cat because she keeps trying to steal food.
So far she's stolen a piece of pepperoni (right off of a slice of pizza) and also two licorice strings, which she tried to hide under our tablecloth.

@croccin-champagne

So far she's stolen a piece of pepperoni (right off of a slice of pizza) and also two licorice strings, which she tried to hide under our tablecloth.

an icon. a troublegirl and fiend

@HighPockets group

I'm going to start calling her a troublegirl now (I already call people 'fiend' as a term of endearment, which Lizzie can attest to) so thank you for that!!

@croccin-champagne

I'm going to start calling her a troublegirl now (I already call people 'fiend' as a term of endearment, which Lizzie can attest to) so thank you for that!!

hgfdghj i do that to my pets lmao, when theyre being bastards.

@HighPockets group

hgfdghj i do that to my pets lmao, when theyre being bastards.

My dog is usually a very sweet (and sort of dumb but in an endearing way) baby and my cat is a brat whom I adore

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

I'm just. The Trumpies will be like "yes go Trump, show them democrats" and it'll be a whole mess.

Honestly I don't pray anymore bc I don't really believe in God, but when I do pray, it's "please god let Biden win"

Nah. Frickin Jorgensen for the win. Biden is loopy and Trump is Trump.

@Pickles group

Nah. Frickin Jorgensen for the win. Biden is loopy and Trump is Trump.

Yo, have you heard Trump talk? He's loopy as FUCK and for him to try and claim that Biden's not right in the head by making compilations of him stuttering is very on-brand. Childish, hypocritical, and dishonest. Voting for someone who's not biden or trump will only make sure that trump wins so forgive me for not wanting my rights taken away by people not voting for biden.

Deleted user

100% what Pickles said. Also, I'm not sure if Jorgensen is even still in the race, but if she is she's not gonna be elected. It's between Biden and Trump.

@Pickles group

Apparently I have a solid $10 in change in my wallet? It weighed a shit ton so I emptied it and just found…that.

So you're the one that caused the coin shortage-

@HighPockets group

Apparently I have a solid $10 in change in my wallet? It weighed a shit ton so I emptied it and just found…that.

So you're the one that caused the coin shortage-

My dad had that response too and I was like "my sister's a coin collector, and you're blaming me for this?"

@croccin-champagne

He's also going to a lot of COVID hotspots right now.

is he going to hotspots or is he causing them

crocs marry me

no marry me

who says i have to only marry one of you?