forum The Roodeness Shenanigans
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 110 followers

@HighPockets group

Just got followed around for a whole game by a user named "Daddy" (in Among Us) because my avatar's name was Kate and I told them to fuck off when they kept trying to hit on my friend :)))
Luckily everyone voted them out after they called a meeting to tell me that they liked it when I "played hard to get" and told the rest of the crew that we were "together" but still. I fucking hated all of that.

@HighPockets group

And then there was another user named "nice guy" who kept asking for "girlfriends" and bragging about what he did to his "fortnite girlfriends" and hitting on my friend, who's younger than me, and I hated every second of that too :))

@Moxie group

What the fuck
I had a tweleve year old hit on me and ask for my instagram on Among Us. Being hit on by a stranger is weird. Being hit on by a child stranger is . . . insane. I lost my shit when they told me they were twelve. And they said it by saying they were "almost 13" like child what.

@HighPockets group

It was so fucking awful
Oddly enough (well, not oddly) once I changed my username from Kate to Holden, I stopped being targeted.
My friend, who has a very feminine name and whose crewmate is pink with a little flower, was not, and she was hit on both times. "Daddy" only stopped harassing her once I told them to fuck off and leave her alone, and then they moved on to harassing me :/

@HighPockets group

Like why are you hitting on random internet strangers? It's not even like a website where you can get to know people, the most you'll interact is just "where's the body?" "I saw them vent" so why even bother harassing random people?

@Moxie group

And among us literally tells you nothing about a person besides their name, a color they like (if they even got their main color), and what silly thing they would put on their head. Like that is not enough information to tell anything about a person that would make me want to pursue them. wtf.

@Moxie group

It was so fucking awful
Oddly enough (well, not oddly) once I changed my username from Kate to Holden, I stopped being targeted.
My friend, who has a very feminine name and whose crewmate is pink with a little flower, was not, and she was hit on both times. "Daddy" only stopped harassing her once I told them to fuck off and leave her alone, and then they moved on to harassing me :/

can I bring this up in my women and genders studies class? If not, thats totally fine, I just thought it'd be interesting to bring up

@HighPockets group

It was so fucking awful

can I bring this up in my women and genders studies class? If not, thats totally fine, I just thought it'd be interesting to bring up

Of course you can!
For context, my crewmate was orange with the egg hat (as Kate) and then orange with a little red hat (as Holden). We were consistently the only two people with distinctly feminine names (before I swapped mine) in the room.
Literally the time "Daddy" was in there, they followed me the entire time instead of doing their tasks and stuff. I almost called a meeting over it but I didn't want people to think I was overreacting. Oh, and "nice guy" also called an emergency meeting solely to ask us if anyone would want to be their girlfriend (and we voted them out in response lol)

@croccin-champagne

And among us literally tells you nothing about a person besides their name, a color they like (if they even got their main color), and what silly thing they would put on their head. Like that is not enough information to tell anything about a person that would make me want to pursue them. wtf.

what are you talking about. knowing what silly thing someone would wear if they were given a wide variety of options is exactly enough for me to fall irrevocably in love with them

@SpookyScarySnoteleks group

And it's rarely even their real name, either. It's usually just a screen name they use or a name they'd like to have.

@SpookyScarySnoteleks group

what are you talking about. knowing what silly thing someone would wear if they were given a wide variety of options is exactly enough for me to fall irrevocably in love with them

I like the little plant sprout

Do you love me now?

@croccin-champagne

I like the little plant sprout

Do you love me now?

bold of you to assume i didn't already love you

@Pickles group

Hey, fuck calculus, I don't understand any of it and my teacher didn't post the homework solutions which I think means she's going to collect it which is a big yikes because I don't know how to do half of it :)
Also I have too much going on to also deal with ~unrequited romantic feelings~ and honestly just emotions in general so I'll be uninstalling them asap

Deleted user

I’d like to take a moment to be rude to my emotions—
Thank you for breaking up with my boyfriend of 5 years.

Hey dude, are you okay? do you need anything?

@croccin-champagne

Hey, fuck calculus, I don't understand any of it and my teacher didn't post the homework solutions which I think means she's going to collect it which is a big yikes because I don't know how to do half of it :)
Also I have too much going on to also deal with ~unrequited romantic feelings~ and honestly just emotions in general so I'll be uninstalling them asap

bro jgfhjfgh been there. the trick is ~alcohol~

i am kidding and the answer is unfortunately confronting the emotions

@actual-fandom-trash

my 11 year old brother plays among us and I don't even know how much of internet safety he knows but sometimes he's like "i gave them my snap cuz they're my friend" and I'm like "oookay and how old,, are they?" and the answer is often "I don't know" and it's like
mmmm
and he thinks I'm being too stuck up or whatever and I feel like a parent who's like "how do you know they're real" with internet friends