forum The Roodeness Shenanigans
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 110 followers

@SpookyScarySnoteleks group

Okay. So, I pass my classes and nobody cares.
I put pins on my mask, and everybody treats me like a genius.
I went to the orthodontist yesterday, and everybody there was like "That's a great idea!" "Don't they poke you?" "I should do that!"

@ElderGod-Icefire

Happy birthday, Aft! you probably don't know me but uh

Also I went to the doctor's today and got my blood drawn D: they had to poke both arms before they could find a vein

@ElderGod-kirky group

can i just say that i despise symbolism? i have never been that good at the art of purposeful subtlety. wtf am i supposed to use that symbolises me? my community?? a school??? wtf is this. lady you're ruining my global mythology class

@ElderGod-kirky group

i'm not a fan generally speaking, but when i can actually see it and understand it, i get excited. but english teachers nitpicking every little detail has ruined it for me, for the most part
and yes, i have a global mythology class! we just finished greek and a touch of roman epics (not the mythology i was expecting) and we're moving onto indian (hindu)

@saor_illust school

hi let me please be rude to someone
cough fren dave
i know you have sense
but like
seriously wtf
you said you were gonna post a

and then
wtf
you just go find some random pic off the web or what???
you knew it was gonna get you banned
and you did it anyways sry wtf
idk i just-
i legitimately never thought that was dave-like of him to do
idk
who tf in their right mind does that??

@croccin-champagne

is anyone else still laughing over donald trump and his wife catching covid? like, on one hand im like 'oof that sucks' cause ykno. it killed one of my great grandmothers. but on the other hand the irony is simply astounding

@Moxie group

tbh I'm scared he's lying about it. I've seen people guess that he doesn't actually have it and he's gonna come back in a week or so and go "See! Wasn't that bad! Just like a cold! You silly liberals are overreacting, we don't need to be doing anything about this! Its not that bad!"
Stupid twitter