forum The Roodeness Shenanigans
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 110 followers

@croccin-champagne

people keep saying 'he got it from biden!' and then when someone's like 'biden doesn't have it' theyre like 'that must be because they keep their puppet under lock and key' like bitch. pick one. jesus christ

if that man is faking it, and thinks that that's going to convince anyone who has buried family because of it, he must be dumber than we thought

@croccin-champagne

i just hate how many people keep trying to act like it isn't a thing, and willingly believe politicians who tell them it isn't. it drives me insane because the death tolls are there, the funerals are there, the people in hospitals hoping their children make it through are there but nooo it just has to be some liberal conspiracy theory, as though the rest of the world is just…in on it??

@HighPockets group

I'm trying not to laugh but it do be kind of hard

Same.
It's delicious irony, but like Moxie said, I'm a bit worried that he's faking it (maybe to get out of debates, maybe to garner sympathy, maybe to downplay it)

@SpookyScarySnoteleks group

If he ends up being asymptomatic, he'll 100% downplay the hell out of it and say that it's no big deal, because he tested positive and if it doesn't affect him, of course it's the exact same for everybody else, regardless of age or preexisting medical conditions

!!Note!!
This is sarcasm, in case you can't tell

@HighPockets group

Also he's probably going to get the absolute best medical care for it, which means he'll probably do the whole "well it wasn't that bad, I just spent some time in the hospital stop complaining you'll all be fine" thing, without acknowledging that many others don't have the same medical care as him.

@Pickles group

Not to mention that spending time in the hospital…means it's bad? But ig rich people don't get that part? Like okay have fun not being financially destroyed

@HighPockets group

My family isn't poor by any stretch, but my sister spending 3 or 4 days in the hospital a few years back still hurt us for a few months after. It was expensive, it's time that people need to take off of work (and therefore aren't making money), it's time consuming, and it sets you back however many days in your job. All the fees add up for people who aren't billionaires.

Deleted user

Oh god my mom’s starting to go full anti-vax, send help-

I will slap her with the power of common sense.

@Pickles group

Fuck hands. They're too small and complicated to draw and I hate them

Also shout out to my pastor for calling out republicans for being little bitches and quoting hamilton, love him