people_alt 110 followers

Deleted user

leo !!!

hey el.
I was just thinking about you
are you doing okay?

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

actually, yeah
I just got back from a therapy session, ended up choosing the safer option of not telling her everything but i feel… surprisingly a lot better
I've definitely stabilized, that's for sure

@Pickles group

English teachers really be like "write the intro and conclusion paragraphs last because they're the easiest" but if it's the easiest, why am I having such a hard time with it?? I do not like rough drafts. or essays in general, really

@ElderGod-kirky group

because it's supposed to be a cookie-cutter formula, but us writers say 'fuck that' and do our own thing, thus frustrating ourselves

generally speaking, the conclusion is usually a rewording of the intro with some extra closing sentences thrown in

@HighPockets group

We're talking about toxicology in my forensic sciences class and I'm sort of really enjoying it? I don't think I want a career in it but it's fascinating.

@HighPockets group

I'm so jealous of people my age/younger who have their lives planned out. Like, some of you know where you want to go to college? You know what classes and careers you want? I don't!

@HighPockets group

I feel like I'm also not invested in anything enough to want to take four more years of classes in it/make a career of it. Like, I love writing and I do want to publish things, but I don't know if I want to take years and years of writing classes. I like acting, but I don't want to be a professional actor. I like history and classic lit, but I don't want to be a teacher. It's just very overwhelming and I don't like it.