forum The Roodeness Shenanigans
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 110 followers

@Moxie group

my 11 year old brother plays among us and I don't even know how much of internet safety he knows but sometimes he's like "i gave them my snap cuz they're my friend" and I'm like "oookay and how old,, are they?" and the answer is often "I don't know" and it's like
mmmm
and he thinks I'm being too stuck up or whatever and I feel like a parent who's like "how do you know they're real" with internet friends

bruh that scares me
thats not stuck up thats the bare minimum

@actual-fandom-trash

i know! he hasn't done it super often but the fact that it's happened at all scares me cuz he;s just a baby like
and he brought up how I have internet friends and I'm like,,, dude trust me I try to stay safe and there's a difference between trusting someone you've known for a while and giving out your snap which has your full name you literal idiot to someone you trusted in a few games

@Cloudy_is_trying_her_best

i know! he hasn't done it super often but the fact that it's happened at all scares me cuz he;s just a baby like
and he brought up how I have internet friends and I'm like,,, dude trust me I try to stay safe and there's a difference between trusting someone you've known for a while and giving out your snap which has your full name you literal idiot to someone you trusted in a few games

Have you considered talking to your parents about it? It's a pretty big safety concern, they might want to know and maybe they'd be able to make him reconsider(if they don't take his snap away bc he's clearly being irresponsible with it)

@HighPockets group

Remember my old cactus that didn’t make it?
I got a new grow kit
It’s shaped like a hedgehog and grows wild strawberries
My life is complete

D: I love it!!!

@saor_illust school

OH MY GOSH YOU USE IT TOO????

but also mood
i hate it so much
i hate having to record myself
and i hate the stupid "lets check your microphone before we record, so lets scream this loud noise into your ear bc you need to have your volume at 100 or otherwise clearly your microphone doesnt work" thing

@SpookyScarySnoteleks group

Jaiden Animations is currently the only person to have speedrunned(speedran?) Cooking Mama 2: Dinner With Friends, and thus is the world record-holder

I plan on beating her record of 6h 47m and 30s

@Pickles group

but also mood
i hate it so much
and i hate the stupid "lets check your microphone before we record, so lets scream this loud noise into your ear bc you need to have your volume at 100 or otherwise clearly your microphone doesnt work" thing

We just started it and it sucks. It took me way too long to get above a 50%

@saor_illust school

but also mood
i hate it so much

We just started it and it sucks. It took me way too long to get above a 50%

rippp

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

Jaiden Animations is currently the only person to have speedrunned(speedran?) Cooking Mama 2: Dinner With Friends, and thus is the world record-holder

I plan on beating her record of 6h 47m and 30s

do it

@actual-fandom-trash

I'm kinda proud of what just happened yo
the class ranks came out today and I looked at mine and I'm at 18 out of 694 which is,, pretty good y'know
altho I honestly don't really know how but I'll take what I have and be thankfu for it

@actual-fandom-trash

i feel like it's a mistake because some of my friends have similar grades but are way lower and I literally had a B last year in a class so it's kinda like,, yea idk I'm probably just thinking about it too much

@berlioz

The reality of 4 more years just hit me. I'll be able to move out in about 1 and a half years. With Trump's economy, I don't know what my wage or rent situation will look like. My best friend is only starting to transition. In Trump's America, in his second term, will my friend be safe? Will they even have access to appropriate Healthcare? How safe will we be walking outside in certain places? Will my religious/spiritual practice even be outwardly acceptable by the end of his second term, once all the evangelicals are so fired up ready to burn heretics?
I know I'm being dramatic. Please vote if you can. Things are shitty now, they'll only get worse if he gets re-elected.

@HighPockets group

At least it more-or-less looks like he's falling behind in the polls…still uncertain given how he's been talking about mail-in voting though, if he'll try and refuse to leave or something.

@Pickles group

Listen, if trump gets reelected because of voter fraud, I'll take one for the team and go to jail
For legal reasons, this is a joke

@croccin-champagne

it's funny cause that's literally illegal and yet they're still doing it

also guys seriously if someone else is elected and he refuses to leave they just arrest him. simple as. that's what happens to adults who throw tantrums like children