forum The Roodeness Shenanigans
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 110 followers

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

I could maybe be a teacher if we're talking art teacher at a college dealing with adults instead of wiggly demons, but any other type of teacher would either be a nightmare or i'd get fired for going on long, intense, passionate, vulgar, and slightly rage induced drunken rants about why magenta doesn't exist and the primary colors you know are a lie

@Pickles group

Today was our last scheduled marching band practice and it was eventful. But I didn't cry. Almost passed out from marching suicides across the whole field and was shaking uncontrollably for half an hour after it, and wanted to cry, but I didn't

@Pickles group

And my face is super burned because it's felt like summer the last two days and everyone thought it was from exhaustion but apparently not

@Katastrophic group

It's sad that we have an archaic two party system completely controlled by old white people for power and profit that uses an uneven electoral voting system that was created for illiterate 16th century farmers.

Like who tf decided to let these guys run? is it because they already have ads from the previous campaigns? Because they already have a media presence? Who thought this was a good idea?

@berlioz

My town is holding ANOTHER at Trump parade. I actually got extremely bad vibes from the honking and was like, what is that? Ah yes, the trumpies. The devil is with them.

@HighPockets group

Gross. Last weekend I saw a bunch of trucks with huge Trump flags on them drive by.
I have never been so tempted to flip off another vehicle before.