forum The Roodeness Shenanigans
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 110 followers

@Katastrophic group

Sexy/skimpy womens costumes are horrible and they're the only thing marketed. No minor should be wearing "sexy black cat."

imo the only valid costume like this is my roomates masterpiece of fishnet Patrick from spongebob. It was beautiful but she had to wear a coat over it anyways cause it was 16 degrees

@Cloudy_is_trying_her_best

Very valid and a good point but I need to yell

FUCK MY STUPID COMPUTER!!! I WAS WRITING A FANFIC(Linked Universe of course) AND IT WAS OFFLINE BECAUSE I WAS ON THE ROAD AND I HAD THE IDEA TODAY AND I WROTE LITERALLY ALMOST ALL OF IT I HAD TWO SCENES LEFT TO WRITE AND THEN MY FUCKING COMPUTER SHUT DOWN AND BECAUSE IT WAS OFFLINE IT DIDN'T FUCKING SAVE

FUCK

DO YOU KNOW HOW LITTLE MOTIVATION I EVER HAVE TO WRITE???? I'M NEVER GONNA BE ABLE TO RE-WRITE THAT BITCH F U C K

ahem So if anyone wants to give it a shot I had a really good idea/prompt and started writing notes down on paper so I didn't forget, the notes are a little weird bc notes but uhh let me know. It's got Ravio!! And Shadow!! please if anyone knows LU talk to meee I need to talk about it and I don't wanna just infodump on people who don't know

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

maybe this is horrible, but uh
there is literally no greater form of comedy gold than finding out my mom’s $200 “business” trip was cancelled, but not even slightly refunded, and instead was remade as a motivational series with middle aged women re-enacting the movie Frozen in front of a green screen, only with more business building techniques and this blonde Karen making commentary every few minutes to tell you about the healing powers of rosemary that have been ignored in the agenda of Big Pharma.

…I’m sorry for your financial loss mother but dear gosh I’m crying, this is so good, I-

@SpookyScarySnoteleks group

there is literally no greater form of comedy gold than finding out my mom’s $200 “business” trip was cancelled, but not even slightly refunded, and instead was remade as a motivational series with middle aged women re-enacting the movie Frozen in front of a green screen, only with more business building techniques and this blonde Karen making commentary every few minutes to tell you about the healing powers of rosemary that have been ignored in the agenda of Big Pharma.

…I’m sorry for your financial loss mother but dear gosh I’m crying, this is so good, I-

I require further explanation but I'm wheezing already

@HighPockets group

Oh my God this is comedy gold for sure-

How did a business trip turn into t h a t??? Like when I imagine business trips I imagine "Oh I gotta go out of state to be on a job site/do an interview!! I'll be gone for a while!!" so how did that end up as whatever that is???

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

Well, for starters, I put “business” in quotes for a reason. She doesn’t run a business, she isn’t employed in one, she’s a Young Living peddler, which if we put it simply is an essential oil mlm, meaning in order to get paid at all you have to convince hundreds of people into signing up below you under the get-rich-quick promise.
So a business trip in this case isn’t a meeting or anything, it’s just an event where one of the few actually paid peddlers/hunbots gets up on a stage, gives you long motivational speeches so you keep trying to sign up others (thus allowing her to make more money off their losses), and then you all get to take home a few free oil samples.

Well anyways, my mom and four of her friends each paid 200 fat American dollars to go on one of these, which was canceled due to covid and had to be done online. but do you really think a hunbot would just refund the already sketchily obtained money? Of course not, so she made this big excuse about upping the production value and giving everyone a true show, which I guess is where the Disney stage play came from(?)
I wasn’t able to watch the whole thing but my mom was also laughing about the absurdity and showed me some of her favorite clips, mainly of the blonde Karen going on mild conspiracy rants in full Elsa cosplay while preaching about rosemary oil.
According to her the second episode was less… bizarre, more “how to build your own YL business <3” as opposed to Big Pharma stage plays, but it doesn’t make it any less hilarious

@croccin-champagne

what to do if someone is staring at you:

make direct eye contact and stare back
loudly announce the staring
make eye contact, and then turn to the person next to you and start whispering, while glancing at him occasionally. you can actually talk about him, or talk about random shit. doesn't matter
wink and blow a kiss
flip him off
pull out your phone and pretend to take a picture
wave

You could start talking super in-depth about things you enjoy/something else that'd make him as uncomfy as they're making you

Talk about any weird things you know we're all writers here that'll freak him out(or maybe don't since you're at a kid's party? Idk)

@ElderGod-kirky group

I do not have the confidence for that
and
pretty sure he's an adult

and this is in a family of drama queens and kings. I will be burned at the stake for doing any of that

@croccin-champagne

circe, who is most definitely under 18 and not even interested in marrying(anyone but me that is<3): wails you look just like him! down to the nose, oh my god! jeffrey, how i miss you!