forum The Roodeness Shenanigans
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 110 followers

@SpookyScarySnoteleks group

Last night I had a dream that crocs wasn't crocs, and they were, in fact, a swarm of crows
Also there was a zoo and an adventure and a fish that teleported through wood chips, and a lake and a small ikea with hot chocolate and a worm that was about to give birth

@Cloudy_is_trying_her_best

Not so friendly reminder that you use "an" in front of words that start with a vowel or vowel sounds and you're a native English speaker in high school, you should know this :)))))))

I legit am confused bc I'm a native English speaker in high school and I don't know if this is directed at me?? I checked the post and uhh my grammar's correct so?? Not even sure if this is even directed at me but if it is please reread

@Pickles group

Not so friendly reminder that you use "an" in front of words that start with a vowel or vowel sounds and you're a native English speaker in high school, you should know this :)))))))

I legit am confused bc I'm a native English speaker in high school and I don't know if this is directed at me?? I checked the post and uhh my grammar's correct so?? Not even sure if this is even directed at me but if it is please reread

No definitely not you

@berlioz

I've been having whack ass dreams the last couple nights. The night before last I was crying in my sleep (I learned how to tell) due to a tragic three parter in backwards order. Then last night was some action dream, included peril but wasn't a nightmare. I can't remember. I woke up hyped and started working on a project (4ish), then I heard the basement door creak and what I thought was footsteps. So I went back to bed out of fear. In conclusion, I'm tired.

@Cloudy_is_trying_her_best

Aaa I'm glad it wasn't about me I was really confused there–

I haven't had a dream that I remember in forever, unfortunately. One of my friends has the weirdest dreams and I'm kind of jealous sometimes. Other times, not so much, because a lot of the time she'll have PTSD nightmares which is wack as hell to listen to her talk about bc I guess she's at a point now where it's just another thing after the initial nightmare?

@Pickles group

They're lit weirdly, you have to be quiet all the time, spooky, other people, bad breakfast usually, weird art, everything looks the same, they smell funny, they're cold and hard to fall asleep in, low-key sometimes kind of dirty, and the pervasive sense of "what am I even doing here? what are any of us doing here? where are we going? what's next?" Also you gotta talk to a person to check in and out and get your key and something about the room keys feels weird too. And there's an overall feeling of oppressiveness that I can't quite explain

@croccin-champagne

i like the aesthetic of the really nice hotels

also i don't think i've ever actually stayed in a hotel. i don't….go places, and if i do it's a select few places where family live so. my brothers got to stay in a hotel when my step-dad's mother, who hates me, took them to ocean shores. and i visited them. that was it

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

ahhh, isn’t it so cool when you’re just chillin in the car with your parents while they talk about politics and you overhear them say in full context that we should have freaking mental asylums in every state for trans people
doesn’t that just really make you feel safe

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

like wow mom I totally feel comfortable opening up to you about all my non-“CatholicTM Approved” mental issues that have been tearing me apart from the seams
and man am I so not at all terrified that dad could find out about the not straight thing
isn’t everything great?
gosh it’s so nice having such supportive parents

@Moxie group

Also for being the return of Eris, she isn’t around much.

I know she has her adult life but I keep seeing the name of the chat and then getting sad that she’s not active :(

@Moxie group

ahhh, isn’t it so cool when you’re just chillin in the car with your parents while they talk about politics and you overhear them say in full context that we should have freaking mental asylums in every state for trans people
doesn’t that just really make you feel safe

Cool cool cool cool cool cool cool

@Moxie group

like wow mom I totally feel comfortable opening up to you about all my non-“CatholicTM Approved” mental issues that have been tearing me apart from the seams
and man am I so not at all terrified that dad could find out about the not straight thing
isn’t everything great?

I think I’ll adopt you

@Pickles group

isn’t everything great?

I think I’ll adopt you

I want to be the dramatically distant and cold yet secretly accepting and loving father figure
Or a crazy cat aunt

@Pickles group

Quick question, do some people really think Trump is pro-LGBT because I've seen a lot of things saying that conservatives think he is and like one thing of a conservative actually saying it but I haven't seen much of things by conservatives so and I just ??? Do people REALLY believe him????? Because

@croccin-champagne

its cause of the gays that support him. thus, they think they speak for the whole community, which means trump has to be supportive otherwise they wouldn't support him, and also i think once he said 'i love gays' or something while taking pics with Gays-For-Trump so

@Moxie group

Look man, I appreciate it when people use gender neutral pronouns for me cause that means they’re respectful, but like my pronouns are in my bio lmao. Like I’m not offended. And it’s not like it’s the norm here for people to put their pronouns in their bios. And this may be a little much for me to expect people to do this. But still

@Pickles group

its cause of the gays that support him. thus, they think they speak for the whole community, which means trump has to be supportive otherwise they wouldn't support him, and also i think once he said 'i love gays' or something while taking pics with Gays-For-Trump so

Ah yes, let's vote for the man who doesn't support me getting married, getting access to medical care, and not being murdered ✌️ he's truly a supportive icon amirite girls