okok but can i pls be rude to my brain
i forgot it was wednesday
wednesday means early release
early release means shorter classes
which means
i already missed a whole class and a half
aND NOW MY TEACHER WONT LET ME INTO THE MEETINGGGGG

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

"no, no, he's got a point" can be good if the original post is actually good though

True, so can all other reaction memes
That just tends to be one of the most abused

@croccin-champagne

i like the ones that describe the 'different people' but the second side is like 'its also me' and then at the bottom or wherever its something absurd like 'i am more than one person' or the clone ones

@ElderGod-Icefire

I'd like to be rude to myself for being one of the few people that wants to do historical RPs on here

Most people are like "ancient history only" and like…i wanna do WW2 or the 1800's or more recent history and ancient history and ugh.

Actually idk who I'm being rude to. Just the world, i guess

@ElderGod-Icefire

Lmao I'm not that well-versed in history, it's just, like…fast become a passion of mine, and I really would love to be able to do more RPs with Historical settings, but most of the time people are like (I had this happen once) where I said "I wanna do a historical RP" and they responded with "Ancient history only, i don't wanna do anything more recent" and I guess I can understand not wanting to mess up history by mistake, but??? Idk i just loud sigh

@Mojack group

I’m pretty well versed in ‘recent’ history, I prefer it as opposed to ancient history (but I do find it interesting, I guess RP wise though)
But it depends on the focus of history as well, because while I learned a lot of WW1 stuff it was also Canadian history focused; meaning I probably would need to make a character from Canada or based in Canada; though I’m generally pretty good with researching and learning stuff quickly either way if I needed to do a different character
the problem is, I don’t know if I’d be able to find time to do more RPs since school’s begun again and I’ve just been tired and busy all week

But yeah I get the feeling of being one of the only people in a place interested in a certain rp genre…

@ElderGod-Icefire

No, I think the reason for ancient history was it felt less…idk. If you mess something up with ancient history you look less stupid than if you mess up recent history
But yeah that makes sense