forum The Roodeness Shenanigans
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 110 followers

@HighPockets group

I wish my parents would just fuck off about my internet usage. The thing they're using to control our internet just blocked me from using fucking google docs and I'm so fucking done. I hate it. I just wanna use Notebook and Docs in peace, goddamnit

Ughhhh that's so fucking annoying. Google Docs is literally just blank pages to write on???

@ElderGod-Icefire

I wish my parents would just fuck off about my internet usage. The thing they're using to control our internet just blocked me from using fucking google docs and I'm so fucking done. I hate it. I just wanna use Notebook and Docs in peace, goddamnit

Ughhhh that's so fucking annoying. Google Docs is literally just blank pages to write on???

I know. It's because I have a one hour time limit for "business" and something on my phone running in the goddamn background sucked down all my time for it before i could even fucking get on the computer. I just….I fucking hate this. My dad said that if the limits weren't working, we could adjust them

So that's a fucking l i e. I said "these aren't working, please make them bigger" and he wouldn't. so fuck him

also goodnight, I gtg soon

@HighPockets group

I know. It's because I have a one hour time limit for "business" and something on my phone running in the goddamn background sucked down all my time for it before i could even fucking get on the computer. I just….I fucking hate this. My dad said that if the limits weren't working, we could adjust them

So that's a fucking l i e. I said "these aren't working, please make them bigger" and he wouldn't. so fuck him

UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH you deserve better parents >:(
Night!

@ElderGod-Icefire

UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH you deserve better parents >:(
Night!

Is it weird for me to say agreed?
But agreed.
Goodnight!

@Pickles group

Hot take, if you can't run in your shoes, don't wear them to school. Because I gotta get to class and your high heel wearing ass is going too slow

@croccin-champagne

i havent owned heels in forever bcs i have wide feet and thick ankles, so finding any to fit me is hard, but once i do i intend to practice running in them again(i could in stilettos as a kid) so dw pickle

@Moxie group

Idk if this is really Rudeness chat material but uh does anyone (preferably someone older than me but if you're younger and know how to do it I proabbyl trust you) know how to write an email to a teacher asking for more time with an assignment? My professor said we could have more time on something as long as we emailed her and I have no idea how to do that. No one at my old school cared if we turned shit in late so idk what to say

@croccin-champagne

Hello/some greeting, [teacher's name], I'm emailing to request extra time on [assignment]. I've found myself a bit busy lately, and unfortunately am almost, but not close enough, to done with it. I would really appreciate the extension, thank you and have a nice [time of day]!

Signed, [name]

@croccin-champagne

i've found it seriously doesn't matter to be super wordy or anything, most teachers respond with a sentence or two themselves. and i mean, technically every email i send out it entirely lower case and signed ~ciao, sage, but we wont talk about that

@croccin-champagne

im drafting an email to an old teacher of mine i had last year, about a lit mag im on the board for. it is the most unformal thing in existence. it looks like im emailing jyn. i literally said btw in it

some teachers expect a certain level of formality, but most generally dont mind less than you would email a potential employer with

@croccin-champagne

i called a teacher dude in an email once and it was never mentioned, idk man. they don't care that much once they've had you a bit. it's easier when they get to know you in person, so that emails aren't even expected to be formal, but

@croccin-champagne

just like. don't swear in the email, don't call them by their first name without permission, don't be rude or obnoxious, and generally i've found they don't mind you sending informal emails. sometimes they appreciate jokes made in them, or funny subject lines. a little levity to break from how shitty other students are

@Pickles group

Apparently people are in the habit of leaving their phones in the flipbook box, which I take home, and only bother mentioning it AFTER I'm already home. Like. Dudes. Get your shit together and take your stuff out of the box so I can leave. Come on. It's really not hard. I was there for a while. It. Is. Not. Hard.

@Cloudy_is_trying_her_best

Y'all ever join a collaborative au for something and then drama happens with the other writers and suddenly everything's super tense and everyone's leaving and you just want to know if you can take the characters that you were given and go make your own thing bc fuckin c o n f l i c t ? ? ? Sucks???

Like goddammit people I just wanted to have friends and write an au of a Zelda au for fuck's sakes act like adults p l e a s e none of us have the mental health to put up with this shit

in other news I am up to my knees in name generators. to the NSA agent watching my computer, I promise I am not pregnant I just need good names

@Pickles group

Not so friendly reminder that you use "an" in front of words that start with a vowel or vowel sounds and you're a native English speaker in high school, you should know this :)))))))