forum The Roodeness Shenanigans
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 110 followers

@Mojack group

people do be getting mad because ps5 games are compatible with ps4 and I just 😐

there was something else that I was going to say here but I decided to take it out

@ElderGod-Icefire

Probs not me then sorry. Unless… Have you heard of the agents sent accros Poland iirc to steal an Ultra machine? No one has made a movie of that which I find more than sad.

Havent heard of it, no. Sorry

@croccin-champagne

night witches and the churchill boys are bomb ww2 things. also consider, non-night witch female pilots and female spies(they were considered more trustworthy because they were less likely to blab information and give away who they were)

@HighPockets group

@Bananafish
I can’t tell if that’s your username because of the anime or not

No it's because I'm emotionally distraught over the short story "A Perfect Day For Bananafish" by J.D. Salinger

@HighPockets group

night witches and the churchill boys are bomb ww2 things. also consider, non-night witch female pilots and female spies(they were considered more trustworthy because they were less likely to blab information and give away who they were)

Ahem
Code! Name! Verity! By! Elizabeth! Wein!

@croccin-champagne

Ahem

you! are! correct!

i still havent finished it fdjhdfhjd ive only ever gotten halfway through and then gotten distracted

@HighPockets group

Ahem

you! are! correct!

i still havent finished it fdjhdfhjd ive only ever gotten halfway through and then gotten distracted

The first half is the better half imo, I would die for Julie without hesitation

@ElderGod-kirky group

I'd like to be rude to my global mythology teacher:

you're alright, I had high hopes for a fellow writer. but now, as I look through your lessons you're giving me, I'm losing those high hopes. you know what would be great? if you had all of the information you'd like for us to read and know all neatly and nicely typed out in the lesson so that we can just go back to that or absorb it all from one area

throwing eleven fucking links to websites in the lesson is not doing that

there is hardly anything you have done

I'm not going to have fifteen fucking tabs open while working on your assignments. no. I refuse. I don't mind if you had some paragraphs written out and then had a link here and there saying "this website goes more in-depth if you'd like to learn more"

but no
you have the websites do the work for you

@Pickles group

Dear rich cis het white boy who wants to aid for my global foods class: fuck you. It's not sexist, racist, or ageist for you to not be allowed to aid. No one is allowed to aid because we're in the middle of a pandemic. And for you to unironically claim that it's sexist, heterophobic, and racist (especially when the principals and the superintendent and everyone else in charge are straight white men like you) that you're not being allowed to do something is gross (: So take your ass out of this classroom and leave the teacher alone instead of coming in every day to bug her about the same thing :))))))))))