forum The Roodeness Shenanigans
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 110 followers

@Pickles group

I've seen that. I haven't been the same since and I say that with all seriousness. Watch at your own risk.

Okay how long ago did you watch it because I watched it a while ago and I'm fine

@Pickles group

It's like Brent Rivera's weird obsession with his little sister (and/or her boyfriend)

Now that still messes with me but probably because I've seen too many videos on it. Or maybe just one video a lot of times. Not sure

@HighPockets group

It's like Brent Rivera's weird obsession with his little sister (and/or her boyfriend)

Now that still messes with me but probably because I've seen too many videos on it. Or maybe just one video a lot of times. Not sure

I've seen two and I still squirm whenever I hear his voice
Doing a couples yoga challenge with your underage sister???? no thank you??? please Do Not???

@Pickles group

I've seen two and I still squirm whenever I hear his voice
Doing a couples yoga challenge with your underage sister???? no thank you??? please Do Not???

It is Gross

@HighPockets group

He does a lot of really weird videos with his sister (and sometimes her boyfriend, he always puts boyfriend in air quotes in the titles?) like doing weirdly sexual yoga, two truths and a lie where he's asking her really uncomfortable questions, and just is always, like, a little too close to her.

@croccin-champagne

Wait what am I missing? I’m “obsessed” with all my siblings probably.

brent rivera constantly posts videos with weird undertones and energy, of him interfering in his sister's relationship. like a video where he tries to get the boyfriend to cheat on her, constantly testing his loyalty, stalking them while they're out and 'third wheeling' even tho they're obviously pissed that he's there bcs he's obnoxious