forum The Roodeness Shenanigans
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 110 followers

@croccin-champagne

how do you think dealers are fairing in this corona-riddled world? do they have like, secret apps that are basically door dash, but for drugs? and how do i get in on dealing

@SpookyScarySnoteleks group

how do you think dealers are fairing in this corona-riddled world? do they have like, secret apps that are basically door dash, but for drugs? and how do i get in on dealing

Dress like a smol child and wait for somebody to offer you drugs like everybody said they would

@croccin-champagne

Dress like a smol child and wait for somebody to offer you drugs like everybody said they would

you're brilliant, i love you, i am now going to live out my dream of selling drugs

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

I’ll try that.

@Pickles group

Let’s not. Unless I live in Amity. Honestly it’s a bit creepy, but doing drugs that make me happy and living with friends is a jam

You get to pick your faction, dumbass <3

@darling-velocipede group

y'all are such cowards about weed. i live in colorado where its been legal for ages and it's kinda chill. less teenagers end up addicted to the kind of stuff that can really screw up your life bc they can just feel ~rebellious~ with their ~marijuana~. but ofc everyone should stay within what makes them comfortable i'm not trying to suggest you guys try it

@croccin-champagne

i cannot wait until my mom lets me try A Weed.

fdjdfhj our rule is that i have to wait until i'm 21 and then she'll take me to vegas and do all the fun now legal things. all though there is the possibility of her letting me p u f f once

@berlioz

I'm all for legalizing it. I mean, alcohol is legal but weed isn't? That's backwards. Just make it legal, recreational and otherwise. It's just my neurotic ass can't handle any small alter to my senses lol.

@Mojack group

I don’t even know what weed smells like and that could be because of multiple reasons
I know for a fact it is legal where I live, and used in a lot of different treatments (CBD oil) so people are really utilizing the benefits where I am

@berlioz

I have like a super sense for sniffing out weed. Most of California smells like weed.

You should be a drug dog when you grow up lmao

You should.

mAyBe i WiLL
My sense of smell is like 👌👌👌👌👌 tho not gunne lie

@The-Magician group

Like we could forget you. You were/are one of the crew.

Thank you for saying so, that means a lot to me. I sometimes wish I wasn’t so distant with everyone here, but I’m actually too nervous to try and get to know any of you better. Sad times honestly