forum The Roodeness Shenanigans
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 110 followers

@RedTheLoveless

I'm glad they helped you. Strong support is really important in situations like that

Me too. I'm definitely lucky to have had that support during an event that brought back up memories previous similar instances irl.

Deleted user

Okay, this is me complaining, but…
Why the fudge is it that when I don't try to sleep, I sleep, and whenever I try to sleep, I can't? I have to wake up in 5 hours to go to school!
(My school's doing blended learning and they decided to put me in the Monday and Tuesday group…)

@ElderGod-Icefire

hi so :) I was making my bed last night and :) a spider the size of a fucking quarter crawled out of my blankets :) and then ran under my bed before i could kill it :) and i cried for like ten minutes and literally the only way i could calm down was by listing off facts about spiders and why the spider wasn't going ot bother me if i slept while it was still alive (which isn't fucking normal, there's something wrong with me ) :) and then I had a shitty night of sleep anyways :)

@SpookyScarySnoteleks group

Bro something like that happened to me last night
I was in the shower and there was a lil spider on the ceiling so I noped right outta there and called for my dad to get it out then there was this huge spider on the wall and I screamed and hid in my room
Basically, there was a big fast spider and a smol pervert spider

@Mojack group

One time my cats were staring at my door, I didn’t see anything so I dismissed it
Few minutes later what do I see in my room? A spider.

Deleted user

Oh bro I had a spider-in-the-shower situation. I yeeted it into my younger brother's room aha-
Maybe that's why he hates me :)

@croccin-champagne

ha. we get supersized spiders out here, like ones the size of a tennis ball. one time i was minding my own business in the bathroom and i look at the wall above the toilet and there's just this huge ass spider sitting on the wall and i'm like 'well o k a y'

if spiders that big are going to be living in our house, they can pay rent. they're large enough.

ha. we get supersized spiders out here, like ones the size of a tennis ball. one time i was minding my own business in the bathroom and i look at the wall above the toilet and there's just this huge ass spider sitting on the wall and i'm like 'well o k a y'

if spiders that big are going to be living in our house, they can pay rent. they're large enough.

Are yours paying rent? The squirrels in our shed just trash the place and don't even pay! We're trying to evict them, but we're not sure how.

Deleted user

I once found a dead mouse in my room that I found weeks after it died…
I'm okay with spiders, love snakes, but mice? Get that damned rodent out of my sight!
(I also stepped on one that was in one of those sticky traps wearing socks. I was such a wuss about it that my brother had to get the dead trapped mouse off of my sock… Words of the wise: always wear shoes in an unfinished basement, even if you really don't want to and you're only gonna be there for 5 minutes.)

I once found a dead mouse in my room that I found weeks after it died…
I'm okay with spiders, love snakes, but mice? Get that damned rodent out of my sight!
(I also stepped on one that was in one of those sticky traps wearing socks. I was such a wuss about it that my brother had to get the dead trapped mouse off of my sock… Words of the wise: always wear shoes in an unfinished basement, even if you really don't want to and you're only gonna be there for 5 minutes.)

I'm the opposite, I'm okay with mice, love snakes and despise spiders

@Pickles group

Are yours paying rent? The squirrels in our shed just trash the place and don't even pay! We're trying to evict them, but we're not sure how.

Did you try leaving a paper with a notice?

Did you try leaving a paper with a notice?

Not yet, but I'm gonna do it when I get home

@croccin-champagne

god i wish they would, we could really use the money right now. though, im sure their form of rent is like, dead bugs or something, because i doubt they use any form of human currency

Deleted user

You have no idea how many fruit flies are in my FREAKING kitchen…
(Sorry for the biggo letters)

@Moxie group

I think if you do a cup with water, dish soap, and then little fruit pieces, the fruit flies will go to eat the fruit, then get trapped under the soap in the water

You can make a paper cone, put it over a jar/cup so it's like a funnel(huh you might be able to just use a funnel) and put vinegar in the jar and then the flies can fly in easily but then they're too dumb to get out and the vinegar will kill them