forum The Roodeness Shenanigans
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 110 followers

@croccin-champagne

my grandma dated this one guy who i never felt comfy around, wouldn't stay alone in the house with, and i even started locking the bathroom doors when he was around(my family doesnt usually lock them cause we're all really good about knocking. if the door is shut, we knock. even if the lights arent on fudfhj)

i told my mom and she figured it was just cause he had a drinking problem, and i was like 'yeah that might do it' and next thing you know he's screaming at my grandmother, threatening my dogs, and then stalking her when she breaks up with him. so yeah, ig moral is when crocs says 'thats a spooky man', that's a spooky man

@croccin-champagne

Depends on the old man
The 3 old men I'm relatively close with are awesome

fghdf i've known a couple who were fine, my neighbor, bill, is great and yeah some are pretty cool. but i am incredibly wary around the general population of old men for a number of reasons. also i'm minorly scared of men(its not a Fear but more i dont trust them without reason, and i prefer not to be alone with any strange men) but i digress

@HighPockets group

I had to do some implicit bias tests today for my forensics class and it said I was biased against old people

MOOD

It also said that I was biased against straight people lol
Probably because I answered that I was more comfortable in groups of queer people than groups of straight people

@Moxie group

old men are spooky

I will be a spooky old man. But more in the way of will go on passionate fanboy rants unexpectedly.

That is not spooky
That's cool old man
Spooky old man means hits on young girls
I'll get you myself if you're that kind of spooky old man

@Moxie group

I had to do some implicit bias tests today for my forensics class and it said I was biased against old people

MOOD

It also said that I was biased against straight people lol
Probably because I answered that I was more comfortable in groups of queer people than groups of straight people

Thats not a bias against straight people thats just common sense

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

old men are spooky

I will be a spooky old man. But more in the way of will go on passionate fanboy rants unexpectedly.

That is not spooky
That's cool old man

I support you killing me if I’m a SOM.

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

Bruh I hate those. Said I was biased towards black people. Like if I’m racist it’s against white people I’m sorry. Also I figured out how it worked easily and it pissed me off.

@croccin-champagne

dfhjdfh it's not exactly bias it's more just a matter of comfort or familiarity, lmao. like idk bias to me means like, actively avoiding one or refusing it. whereas for me, a lot of the time, i feel more comfortable being honest in groups of queer kids

@Moxie group

old men are spooky

That is not spooky
That's cool old man

I support you killing me if I’m a SOM.

Friendship things ^-^ <333

@HighPockets group

I had to do a ton of weird focus/IQ related testing last summer to find my learning type, it sucked but at least I met Oscar through that.
Have I mentioned Oscar the Book Cat before? I love him.

@HighPockets group

He lives at a book store that's sort of by me, and he's a sort of chonky grey-and-white cat with green eyes. He's more affectionate than my actual cat. If you bring a bag or basket into the store, he willtry to crawl into it. He always tries to bite my shoelaces. He likes to climb up on top of the shelves. There's two doors to get in so that he won't escape. Whenever I'd kneel down to check the shelves, he'd throw himself onto my lap.

@actual-fandom-trash

hi can my brain stop withholding information from me
there was this book that I read a few months ago and it was written backwards so it started at the end and went to the beginning as you read and the dates of the log went backwards too
and I think the character's name was Jules??

it was weird and I can't remember what the name of the book was but it's in my head and it won't leave unless I remember and google's not helping me