forum The Roodeness Shenanigans
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 110 followers

@Moxie group

To be fair I also hated We Were Liars so maybe I just hate E. Lockhart's books in general lol

I simultaneously hated and loved that book
Well actually I just really like the concept of a myseterious rich family who summers on their own island. But fuck that twist

@Pickles group

dfhjdfh it's not exactly bias it's more just a matter of comfort or familiarity, lmao. like idk bias to me means like, actively avoiding one or refusing it. whereas for me, a lot of the time, i feel more comfortable being honest in groups of queer kids

That's…that's why it's called an implicit bias

@Pickles group

Teachers really be out here thinking they're special and unique for making us take personality and career tests, as if I haven't already taken all of them several times with poor results because my personality changes wildly every five minutes and I hate doing work of every kind but yeah you're special thanks for making me cry in class (:
I get that one of my teachers works for the career center and it's part of the curriculum that we do career stuff but 1. That doesn't make me hate it any less 2. She doesn't have to act like we've never taken the 16 personalities test before or that we should be surprised by the results and learn something about ourselves

@HighPockets group

am i allowed to be really pissed at the people who review books on goodreads but spam gifs inbetween like each sentence? because i cant stand it

Especially since if I'm scrolling through my home page, I can't see the gifs. So I'll just see "reviews" like "she did [image] and I was like [image] and then the twist happened like [image]" and it gets very annoying very quickly.

@HighPockets group

Teachers really be out here thinking they're special and unique for making us take personality and career tests, as if I haven't already taken all of them several times with poor results because my personality changes wildly every five minutes and I hate doing work of every kind but yeah you're special thanks for making me cry in class (:
I get that one of my teachers works for the career center and it's part of the curriculum that we do career stuff but 1. That doesn't make me hate it any less 2. She doesn't have to act like we've never taken the 16 personalities test before or that we should be surprised by the results and learn something about ourselves

Especially since you're a senior. Like, does your teacher think that you need to retake the same test for around the seventh time??

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

ok i love my friends but gosh they have such awful taste in memes
who unironically finds the girls vs boys wojack template funny
it's just the "i'm not like ___, i'm quirky" memes but reversed

@ElderGod-Icefire

am i allowed to be really pissed at the people who review books on goodreads but spam gifs inbetween like each sentence? because i cant stand it

Especially since if I'm scrolling through my home page, I can't see the gifs. So I'll just see "reviews" like "she did [image] and I was like [image] and then the twist happened like [image]" and it gets very annoying very quickly.

My phone won't show the gifs half the time, so I'll be reading the reviews and there will just be these huge blank spots and I'm like …thanks

@Mojack group

I hate the girls vs boys memes I hate them so much
I’m sorry but when will those memes die? That format should’ve died months ago

everytime I see one I just 😐

@berlioz

I've seen that. I haven't been the same since and I say that with all seriousness. Watch at your own risk.

Okay how long ago did you watch it because I watched it a while ago and I'm fine

I think the day it came out

@HighPockets group

I hate the girls vs boys memes I hate them so much
I’m sorry but when will those memes die? That format should’ve died months ago

everytime I see one I just 😐

Same, they're just ~cringe~

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

Possibly unpopular opinion:
Girls vs Boys, long memes/"crossover" memes, useless reactions on ancient tumblr posts (example: no no he's got a point, dicaprio troll laugh), tiktok/instagram bad, and memes that only talk about getting 5 upvotes all need to die and fast. they were never funny. please make it stop even rage comics were better than this