forum The Roodeness Shenanigans
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 110 followers

@berlioz

I love your friend Ella.
There's this kid who's actually for the most part is a chill guy (I've meantioned him before) but he'll always call me Jew like it's an insult and Jewish slurs and the typical antisemitic stuff, then just laugh it off. I told him next time I heard anything stupid come out if his mouth I'd punch him, but then he said Jew again like it was an insult under his breath and I did not punch him.
Much disappoint. I don't know the best way to go about this, because I genuinely think he's just a really stupid nice guy who hangs out with the worst group of people at our school. He picks up his bad attitudes from them, I bet. Idk how to point out to him that you shouldn't make fun of [insert disadvantaged group].
Part of me thinks just one good hit would get him the stop, but I'm kind of a pacifist and my punch would be more like a tap anyway. I don't want it to turn into a game, and I don't want him to think real people are ok with the comments he's making.

Deleted user

Aim for the kidneys
We love to damage internal organs

They will heal

…maybe

@croccin-champagne

We can't play normal football so we're playing imaginary football where the ball doesn't exist

I'm starting to fear for my sanity.

footballs are fake and an illusion change my mind(you can't)

@croccin-champagne

still waiting to find out that animal crossing new horixons is being used as a cover for human trafficking through the sale of villagers and transfer of real money

@croccin-champagne

i'm not even kidding, i feel like it's just another one of those things that 2020 is going to bring us, like with the zodiac pillows selling for millions of dollars