forum The Roodeness Shenanigans
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 110 followers

@HighPockets group

fifty shades is twilight, get it right

although there's no way in hell edward's sadboy emo poetry writing ass was a dom at all. man stood in bella's room watching her cause he didn't want to just call her up and ask to hang. like. he has no balls, let alone the drive and top energy a dom has. he'd cry trying to hurt bella even for sexy shit.

Isn't Grey canonically a switch though?
I've never read 50 Shades but I've consumed multiple hours of people dunking on it and I know there's at least one scene where Ana activates his "sub mode" (for lack of a better term).

@croccin-champagne

fifty shades is twilight, get it right

although there's no way in hell edward's sadboy emo poetry writing ass was a dom at all. man stood in bella's room watching her cause he didn't want to just call her up and ask to hang. like. he has no balls, let alone the drive and top energy a dom has. he'd cry trying to hurt bella even for sexy shit.

Isn't Grey canonically a switch though?
I've never read 50 Shades but I've consumed multiple hours of people dunking on it and I know there's at least one scene where Ana activates his "sub mode" (for lack of a better term).

i think he got into it due to a dom, who was an older woman who literally canonically was sexually manipulating him and pretty much grooming him

but my point still stands that edward wouldn't have a dom mode, or be a dom, or anything.

@croccin-champagne

yeah circe is right. i came up with it as a joking club name a while ago when i was proposing the idea of a ghost hunting club to my first period teachers, and then i just…built catori, and then the magic system around her as an example, and then everyone else and the story and it's kinda gotten out of control and i really oughtta find a name that's not ghost fucker's anonymous but hey

@Pickles group

Dear chat: yup it's not like I got up early to meet you on time, sure go ahead and just not show up and make me question our entire friendship again. Leave me crying alone. Yay thanks love you too. It's not like I needed and wanted your help or anything like that. Definitely wasn't excited. Nope. And when I see you again go ahead and give me a lame excuse for not responding saying you didn't want to talk to people today or something. Because we all know you can't send a text or something simple like that.

@Pickles group

It's fine I guess. She was asleep apparently but nevermind the fact that I told her a time while she was still awake last night. She showed up an hour and a half late and I was already more than half done

@croccin-champagne

dude idk if it's just me but if a friend wanted to meet up, especially if they needed help(not durin corona cause I cant risk my family) I would set multiple alarms just to be there

to be fair I dont think any of my friends would do the same but ykno