forum The Roodeness Shenanigans
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 110 followers

@Pickles group

"Give a one paragraph bio of who you are" oh sorry I didn't know that this was english class, how am I supposed to turn "I hate myself and men" into a paragraph because I'm really fucking boring.

“Sorry to tell you this (no I’m really not I don’t give a shit) but I struggle with hate myself brain disorder. It sucks. My never sated hatred isn’t only internally pointing. I also hate as a generality all men. They suck too for reasons I’m too tired to type an essay on. But also like I said I’m filled with rage so eat my leek.”

Beautiful, and also very me, but my hatred of men is not a result of my hatred of myself lmao

@Pickles group

Alright folks, what are my strengths and how can we use them in the classroom?

Idk. People skills? You lead in band so you can say you have leadership skills. Go off that Ig.

I'm not gonna lie through my teeth, she'll see right through me. I don't have any strengths besides being able to plunge myself into despair in the span of a few seconds

@croccin-champagne

gays are bad and all mexicans work at tacobell. look at me, i read a single liberal article once and decided it was bullshit and a threat to my personal being. something about maga

@HighPockets group

gays are bad and all mexicans work at tacobell. look at me, i read a single liberal article once and decided it was bullshit and a threat to my personal being. something about maga

…….I read that as "manga"-

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

But why and who said?

one of the cooler friends, jokingly because we took a political compass test together and despite agreeing on most of our answers I was the only one who technically ended up in libleft