forum The Roodeness Shenanigans
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 110 followers

@ElderGod-Icefire

Also I hate your mom, no offense.

none taken, I kinda hate her too. She's pretty much 75% of the reason that my mental health is starting to go down the drain

@croccin-champagne

I'm very uncomfortable with the spelling of segue and if crocs is elected I will use my influence to change it. Vote for Crocs, everyone

i don't like the word either, full endorsement from me

@croccin-champagne

none taken, I kinda hate her too. She's pretty much 75% of the reason that my mental health is starting to go down the drain

i'm your mom now. it's been decided

@ElderGod-Icefire

i'm your mom now. it's been decided

I have Moxie for a dad and Crocs for a mom, and Eva and Pickles for wives. I think I like this probably slightly dysfunctional family

@croccin-champagne

i basically replace whatever parental figure/family figure is needed, so anyone else with family issues, i'm your new anything-you-need

i gift the advice, the funney, and i threaten to fight people for you

@croccin-champagne

tell them it's not an okay word, very clearly state that it is very much a slur and that it doesn't matter if they 'dont mean it offensively', its still not a word for them to say

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

I will take all of those. at once. thank you.

Can’t do it yet cause they temporarily banned me from the server until Friday after someone dared me to try and scare off one of the members via ahegao faces and uwu moaning, but I will once I get back there

@SpookyScarySnoteleks group

Gonna combine everybody's inputs:
"Please stop using that word, it's a slur and even if you 'don't mean it offensively' it's still not an okay word to say, you uncultured swine dung. Thank you."

@Moxie group

I would like to be rude to the lady in my psych video who said "I believe that everything we do is controlled by our brain". Like uh yeah no fucking shit lady. Thank you ma'am, but we been knew. This is a college class, please teach me new things

@croccin-champagne

fifty shades is twilight, get it right

although there's no way in hell edward's sadboy emo poetry writing ass was a dom at all. man stood in bella's room watching her cause he didn't want to just call her up and ask to hang. like. he has no balls, let alone the drive and top energy a dom has. he'd cry trying to hurt bella even for sexy shit.

@croccin-champagne

does that mean i wouldnt write my own twilight fanfic that was wildly off canon but was good and featured stoner bella hooking up with anna kendrick's character? of course not who do you take me for