forum The Roodeness Shenanigans
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 110 followers

@croccin-champagne

dom. I've been there. my family lived there for years, my mom sacrificing meals so that we could eat. how is it my fault, someone who still is only a bit better off, that these people are hungry?

yes. I will do everything I can to help them. but I'm also sixteen, and my family is lower middle class. I'm not to blame for this and we should be first making the people with useless amounts of money help. not the people who also cant afford to eat

@croccin-champagne

brain only read your first sentence but yeah, that's exactly it. they need to do more with what they have. it's horrible that some of us cant afford to live while they buy golden toilet seats

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

honestly I don’t think any political system in our current world could work perfectly
there will always be flaws, and there will always be people either unwilling to fix them, unknowing how to fix them, or making them worse while trying.

@Mojack group

i rambled off a bit here im sorry

Yeah there are always going to be flaws. Some systems will be better than others, there are definitely systems that are wrong from the majority of people’s perspectives (and for the most part the only people that like them are the ones benefiting from it)

When you have an economic system you’ve gotta take into account of everyone. Though you can’t please everyone with the same tree, it’s still important to do so, so that people can actually live, make a living, be happy, etc. And happiness is pretty important too. Because if your people aren’t happy, it might end up with them just not working.

Political systems are pretty complicated as well. Like I said, you’re never gonna make everyone happy with the same system. There’s always gonna be unhappy people, always gonna be flaws, etc.

on paper, the original idea communism seems..ok…but all of the times it’s been tried it’s failed. Humans, as a rule, do tend to take more than what we need. In that case, it was people in higher powers that became pretty controlling. I’ve got my other reasons for disliking communism though.

@Pickles group

With every system, the people at the top are going to take more than they need and leave everyone else to rot. My solution is death for everyone. All of us. That way we don't need a system

@croccin-champagne

building off of that in a way that doesn't end with everyone dead

if someone takes advantage of the system in an unfair way, you kill them
or like, there's a punishment ig

in other news my political aspirations are running for president, and by that, i mean i will kill trump myself because we all know that if a witch kills the president they should be the next president

@croccin-champagne

I think there might be a few issues w this.

what are you talking about, i can't see a single problem with killing people

@HighPockets group

I think there might be a few issues w this.

what are you talking about, i can't see a single problem with killing people

This conversation gave me a violent flashback to Attack of the Clones
The Meadow Scene