forum The Roodeness Shenanigans
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 110 followers

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

stickers, washi tape, dried flowers, glitter, maybe some scrap material (paper, fabric, tin foil, card, etc), the possibilities are endless. Go nuts.

@darling-velocipede group

being rude to binary trans people who constantly criticize non-binary people for existing!! like c'mon guys!! we could just all respect each other and have a bangin' time being collectively not cis.
:((

@croccin-champagne

Fucking hell, I drank water today so why does my head hurt??

more water?

spincey. cinnamon. mints. lemons! how many times do i have to tell y'all to eat a mint or chew some gum and drink your water

@Pickles group

Texting old people is so weird. Like, does "okay…." mean "that's not what I asked" "who cares" or something else?? I don't speak boomer???

@Mojack group

I honestly prefer texting older people (that don’t overuse ellipses, eg. my grandma doesn’t use them at all I don’t think. at least I haven’t seen her use them in a text before) because the responses I’ve gotten from people around my age tend to be vague and almost passive aggressive. I’m not saying everyone responds like that but it’s my general experience and I like when responses are almost straight to the point