forum The Roodeness Shenanigans
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 110 followers

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

LESS INTRACIES AND RULE FOLLOWING MORE IMAGINATION

THAT’S WHAT GETS US ALICE IN WONDERLAND AKA LAND OF LSD!

BUT WHIMSICALITY IS FUN

WHIMSICALITY LEAVES NO GRAVITY TO HOLD ONTO! WHIMSICALITY IS THE DARKNESS OF ABSTRACT CHAOS!

NOT NECCESARILY. ONLY IF YOU GO TOO FAR WITH IT. ITS POSSIBLE TO HAVE PERSONAL LIMITS WITHOUT HAVING RULES

PERSONAL LIMITATIONS ARE STILL RULES!

Damn that was poetry

Thank you. bows

Ok Logan

Who?

Sanders Sides bro
He's the embodiment of logic, aka a robot
Thats what I'll say when you start being too logic-y

OH! Him! Haven’t watched it in ages.

@Moxie group

BUT WHIMSICALITY IS FUN

WHIMSICALITY LEAVES NO GRAVITY TO HOLD ONTO! WHIMSICALITY IS THE DARKNESS OF ABSTRACT CHAOS!

NOT NECCESARILY. ONLY IF YOU GO TOO FAR WITH IT. ITS POSSIBLE TO HAVE PERSONAL LIMITS WITHOUT HAVING RULES

YEAH BUT LABELING THEM LIKE THAT IS BORING AND CREATIVLY STIFLING

@Moxie group

This conversation really does have 11:58 pm on notebook vibes

I'm glad it's happening now and not at midnight

Yeah then you and other people can be awake for it

there is no logic in fantasy and imagination
what part of a flying, fire-breathing gecko is logical?
or fish-people?

Oh my gosh of course it’s logical! Fantastic, of course, but I am sure Terry Pratchett has rules he holds to, though I hear he does have whimsy threaded through his work. Tolkien sure as hell did.
You make it logical. You present some odd idea such as a dragon or magic to some far off society and then ask, “how would we react in such a situation?” (albeit perhaps in a different cultural mindset) and do that with the story.

@Moxie group

or fish-people?

Oh my gosh of course it’s logical! Fantastic, of course, but I am sure Terry Pratchett has rules he holds to, though I hear he does have whimsy threaded through his work. Tolkien sure as hell did.
You make it logical. You present some odd idea such as a dragon or magic to some far off society and then ask, “how would we react in such a situation?” (albeit perhaps in a different cultural mindset) and do that with the story.

You're kinda convincing me and I don't like it

@Pickles group

or fish-people?

Is this still about Alice in Wonderland?

BUT WHIMSICALITY IS FUN

YOU CANNOT BUILD A CASTLE WITHOUT STRUCTURAL SUPPORT OR IT WILL COLLAPSE! SO IT IS IN MATTERS OF STORY!

@ElderGod-kirky group

or fish-people?

oi
don't ruin my fun with logic and brain gymnastics

@SpookyScarySnoteleks group

Damn that was poetry

Thank you. bows

Ok Logan

Who?

Sanders Sides bro

Mox I love you for this

BUT WHIMSICALITY IS FUN

YOU CANNOT BUILD A CASTLE WITHOUT STRUCTURAL SUPPORT OR IT WILL COLLAPSE! SO IT IS IN MATTERS OF STORY!

DOM A CASTLE'S SUPER BORING WITHOUT A COOL TOWER OR A NEAT, WHIMSICAL BANNER OR SOME SHIT! SO IT IS IN MATTERS OF STORY!

or fish-people?

Is this still about Alice in Wonderland?

Tangentially.

or fish-people?

You're kinda convincing me and I don't like it

That’s probably because I’m right.

or fish-people?

oi

Since when is the art of story threads flowing in the wind, only fate displaying their color? To others it might seem so simple; but we, the weavers, know otherwise.

or fish-people?

oi

Since when is the art of story threads flowing in the wind, only fate displaying their color? To others it might seem so simple; but we, the weavers, know otherwise.

ok Roman

@Moxie group

BUT WHIMSICALITY IS FUN

I STILL OUTLINE MY STORIES. JUST NOT MY CREATIVITY WHEN SPITBALLING ABOUT DUMB SHIT LIKE MERMAIDS OR THE MAGIC ALLOWED IN MY PIRATE RPS

@Moxie group

Damn that was poetry

Thank you. bows

Ok Logan

Who?

Sanders Sides bro

Mox I love you for this

Thank you I'm very proud of myself

@ElderGod-kirky group

or fish-people?

oi

i'm going to pretend like i have the braincell to deconstruct this and counter with this:
bold of you to assume i know what i'm doing when i do my storytelling