forum The Roodeness Shenanigans
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 110 followers

@croccin-champagne

i am a very expressive texter, and unless i'm just mentally drained, but holy shit my entire family responds in only two word answers half the time, and my dad like only ever responds 'ok' to the texts i send and it's like…bruh. also my sister'll sit there and spam me with essay long texts written using the suggestion box and i hate it

what's going on?

@ElderGod-Icefire

i am a very expressive texter, and unless i'm just mentally drained, but holy shit my entire family responds in only two word answers half the time, and my dad like only ever responds 'ok' to the texts i send and it's like…bruh. also my sister'll sit there and spam me with essay long texts written using the suggestion box and i hate it

what's going on?

read through "the straight chat"

@PastelTart

I don't see how that's related to anything.

Mind your own business.

then don't fucking act like one (:

You leave me alone. You have no business in telling me what to do.

@HighPockets group

Well then don't call me 'kiddo.'

If you ever PM me again, there will be consequences, DragonGirl.
I blocked you, and I will not change that.
Now go annoy others elsewhere.

@PastelTart

Well then don't call me 'kiddo.'

If you ever PM me again, there will be consequences, DragonGirl.
I blocked you, and I will not change that.
Now go annoy others elsewhere.

I wasn't going to PM you again anyway. Your stupid threat doesn't scare me.

@Pickles group

Mind your own business.

This is on a public fucking forum and the goddamn rudeness chat, don't you endeavor to tell me to "mind my own business" on a chat that I'm allowed to be in, especially when it concerns one of my friends (((:

@ElderGod-Icefire

then don't fucking act like one (:

You leave me alone. You have no business in telling me what to do.

…you…you sound exactly like my eight year old brother, what the fuck. That's the same thing he tells me, pretty much

@croccin-champagne

so y'all are gonna. sit here and argue like children. with someone who obviously doesn't have the mental maturity to conceptualize their actions being wrong or harmful

@croccin-champagne

why would i ever want to click on anything titled 'the straight chat'

To weep at how far humanity (especially The Straights) have fallen

i read like two pages and i think i'm good on that

@Pickles group

so y'all are gonna. sit here and argue like children. with someone who obviously doesn't have the mental maturity to conceptualize their actions being wrong or harmful

We're gonna. Call out homophobia and try to explain why it's homophobic? With all due respect, yes.

@croccin-champagne

We're gonna. Call out homophobia and try to explain why it's homophobic? With all due respect, yes.

babe i fully support that part of it, but sometimes y'all have to understand that your words mean nothing to someone who doesn't care/have the maturity to listen. all it's doing is harming you, really, when you keep trying to get through to someone like that

@HighPockets group

Y'all ever see some bookish drama and just go O.O
Because whenever I think of the Consensual Hex drama I sigh heavily and have to sit with my head in my palms for a solid 30 seconds.

@croccin-champagne

Y'all ever see some bookish drama and just go O.O
Because whenever I think of the Consensual Hex drama I sigh heavily and have to sit with my head in my palms for a solid 30 seconds.

what the fuck