forum The Roodeness Shenanigans
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 110 followers

@ElderGod-kirky group

I like last best.
Also does the first one have scales? And no nipples? Confusion. And if that’s supposed to be a merfolk I will slap whoever drew it.

Dom not everything has to fit your idea of how it should be.

It doesn’t have to. But some of them should. Like merfolk. And unicorns.

Stereotypical merfolk and unicorns are so boring. But complex and unordinary ones? Yes please. Give me carnivorous unicorns that scavenge for food and trick unsuspecting humans into petting them. Give me a variety of merfolk, like ones twice the size of a blue whale.

@SpookyScarySnoteleks group

We want more shark merfolk!
We want barracuda merfolk!
And fuck it, why not some koi merfolk while we're at it!
And not just the tails, give 'em other fish-like qualities! Like beaks and huge teeth and shit!

@Pickles group

I like last best.
Also does the first one have scales? And no nipples? Confusion. And if that’s supposed to be a merfolk I will slap whoever drew it.

Stereotypical merfolk and unicorns are so boring. But complex and unordinary ones? Yes please. Give me carnivorous unicorns that scavenge for food and trick unsuspecting humans into petting them. Give me a variety of merfolk, like ones twice the size of a blue whale.

Can I just say that scales everywhere and no nipples is not the stereotypical mermaid

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

DOWN WITH STUPID ARIEL MERMAIDS THAT COME WITH FULLY HUMAN TOP HALVES AND LEG HINGES. YES TO GREY SKIN. YES TO CHIRPY NOISES OR WHALE SONG. YOU WANT HUGE ASS MERFOLK WITH FREAKIN WHALES AS THE BACK? HELL YEAH WE GOT THAT.
DOWN WITH STUPID ATTRACTIVE GREEK PHOTOSHOP MERMAIDS!

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

flashbacks to like early 2019 where I made a non-binary mer-dolphin that backflops majestically out of the ocean to eat butterflies because it was relevant to the conversation or something I think

And not just the tails, give 'em other fish-like qualities! Like beaks and huge teeth and shit!

But they would be spliced with water mammalsssss! Not fish!

I like last best.

You are. Extremely boring.

My dear, dear, most appreciated, beloved if you will, Pickles.
I am many things. You have a wide target of things to accuse me of. But boring? You aren’t even in the right archery field.

1. I'm bad at archery so that doesn't matter
  2. In this particular area, yes, you are very boring.
  1. It doesn’t work like that.
  2. How so?

@Moxie group

NO! WE NEED! FISH!!!!
FUCK THE LAWS OF NATURE

@Moxie group

flashbacks to like early 2019 where I made a non-binary mer-dolphin that backflops majestically out of the ocean to eat butterflies because it was relevant to the conversation or something I think

pics or it didnt happen

Can I just say that scales everywhere and no nipples is not the stereotypical mermaid

Not wrong there. But I wasn’t implying it was the same. I was heavily implying it was wrong. Though based on what Nutella said it might get a pass.

NO! WE NEED! FISH!!!!
FUCK THE LAWS OF NATURE

No! Intricacies and rule following make greater beauty! Like magic systems!

@ElderGod-kirky group

I like last best.

I'm aware, just saying
give variety, not just what someone thinks they should look like
they're mythical creatures, not deer, so technically speaking they don't have a set appearance

@Moxie group

NO! WE NEED! FISH!!!!
FUCK THE LAWS OF NATURE

LESS INTRACIES AND RULE FOLLOWING MORE IMAGINATION

@Mojack group

also unrelated but these news websites are really starting to piss me off…

they just keep on recycling info we knew ages ago
like gee, I know GvK is delayed again, we found that out WEEKS ago and here you are reporting on it within the past ten hours
and they also repeat the same articles

please oh please i just want a trailer…

@Pickles group

I like last best.

You are. Extremely boring.

My dear, dear, most appreciated, beloved if you will, Pickles.
I am many things. You have a wide target of things to accuse me of. But boring? You aren’t even in the right archery field.

1. I'm bad at archery so that doesn't matter
  2. In this particular area, yes, you are very boring.
  1. It doesn’t work like that.
  2. How so?

If everything is the way you want it, there's no room for diversity or creativity so yes, that's boring.

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

pics or it didnt happen

it wasn’t very good as I was still a young bean but

NO! WE NEED! FISH!!!!
FUCK THE LAWS OF NATURE

THAT’S WHAT GETS US ALICE IN WONDERLAND AKA LAND OF LSD!

If everything is the way you want it, there's no room for diversity or creativity so yes, that's boring.

I hate to admit that you might have something that, although I will not admit is a point, could very well draw blood if used to sharply prod someone.
Perhaps I shall say that popular depiction of merfolk taints them with fake sugar and takes away any real breathtaking beauty that such a species would have to the viewers like us which thrive on such consumption. I have created set specifics that modify from the well known view in order to form a deeper appreciation of the mystical by making logical connections to them.

@Moxie group

NO! WE NEED! FISH!!!!
FUCK THE LAWS OF NATURE

BUT WHIMSICALITY IS FUN

@Moxie group

I hate to admit that you might have something that, although I will not admit is a point, could very well draw blood if used to sharply prod someone.

Damn that was poetry

Perhaps I shall say that popular depiction of merfolk taints them with fake sugar and takes away any real breathtaking beauty that such a species would have to the viewers like us which thrive on such consumption. I have created set specifics that modify from the well known view in order to form a deeper appreciation of the mystical by making logical connections to them.

Ok Logan

BUT WHIMSICALITY IS FUN

WHIMSICALITY LEAVES NO GRAVITY TO HOLD ONTO! WHIMSICALITY IS THE DARKNESS OF ABSTRACT CHAOS!

@Moxie group

BUT WHIMSICALITY IS FUN

WHIMSICALITY LEAVES NO GRAVITY TO HOLD ONTO! WHIMSICALITY IS THE DARKNESS OF ABSTRACT CHAOS!

NOT NECCESARILY. ONLY IF YOU GO TOO FAR WITH IT. ITS POSSIBLE TO HAVE PERSONAL LIMITS WITHOUT HAVING RULES

@Moxie group

Damn that was poetry

Thank you. bows

Ok Logan

Who?

Sanders Sides bro
He's the embodiment of logic, aka a robot
Thats what I'll say when you start being too logic-y