forum The Roodeness Shenanigans
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 110 followers

@Moxie group

I mean if your main problem with not having freedom or a social life is that your parents are your only method of transportation, then it will. Otherwise, its not that different

@Fraust

I'm terrified of everything lol
I've driven in a parking lot a total of three times
Roads are scary
Intersections are terrifying
Don't even get me started on fucking highways

@croccin-champagne

it's funny because sometime in probably october, i'd be able to afford it. but alas, the money i am going to have will be for a plane ticket

Where?

sitka! my aunt lives there and my brothers, as well as my parents have all gone up this summer. my sister is going up next summer. i went a couple years ago and literally have not stopped thinking about it since, and a change of scenery will do me some good, even if im planning it months before

@Moxie group

What were you doing?

Not a lot, mostly just enjoying the end of my summer. Its just hard for me to login to notebook when I'm not on my computer. My college stuff starts this weekend tho so I'm on my computer a lot more

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

What were you doing?

Not a lot, mostly just enjoying the end of my summer. Its just hard for me to login to notebook when I'm not on my computer. My college stuff starts this weekend tho so I'm on my computer a lot more

Ahhh. Kinda same. Then I got my iPad back out and I do stuff from there,

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

it's funny because sometime in probably october, i'd be able to afford it. but alas, the money i am going to have will be for a plane ticket

Where?

sitka! my aunt lives there and my brothers, as well as my parents have all gone up this summer. my sister is going up next summer. i went a couple years ago and literally have not stopped thinking about it since, and a change of scenery will do me some good, even if im planning it months before

Super chill. Have a ton of fun.

@ElderGod-Icefire

Where?

!! Sitka is gorgeous, I'm jealous!

@croccin-champagne

Where?

it is!! it's got all the bits i love about washington, with it's own twists and more mountains than where i live. it's also the perfect size for me to buy like, a twenty dollar bike from a thrift store to get around.

@ElderGod-Icefire

Where?

it is!! it's got all the bits i love about washington, with it's own twists and more mountains than where i live. it's also the perfect size for me to buy like, a twenty dollar bike from a thrift store to get around.

Nice!

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

Someday I wanna show up at a cheap Chinese restaurant and just ask for a tub, like a soup tub, but instead of soup it’s stuffed full of the crab rangoon filling
and I’m gonna eat it
I’ll have some sweet n sour sauce and those soup crunchies to go with it, but that’ll be it
my whole meal

I think I’ll add this to the bucket list

@HighPockets group

Someday I wanna show up at a cheap Chinese restaurant and just ask for a tub, like a soup tub, but instead of soup it’s stuffed full of the crab rangoon filling
and I’m gonna eat it
I’ll have some sweet n sour sauce and those soup crunchies to go with it, but that’ll be it
my whole meal

I think I’ll add this to the bucket list

I will join you.