forum The Roodeness Shenanigans
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 110 followers

@croccin-champagne

yeah no heavy difference between simply writing gay relationships–i have plenty of mlm myself, i think each of my stories has featured one main gay couple and multiple background couples/alluded to couple–and making them a target of your weird fetish.

@croccin-champagne

in other news, i think a lot of people don't really think about why those 'high end' dresses are so expensive? and so they get all pissy because they're babies incapable of rational thought? so yeah

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

I feel you there. I don’t get it. Gotta have my heart to have my loyalty. To be fair, I am rather fond of Keen; but that’s because my grandfather worked there and the company has been very kind to us.

@croccin-champagne

Also not to sound like a Not Like Other Girls girl but I just don't get why people get so into, like, certain brands and "high end" stuff?

funny enough, most of those expensive high end brands, like gucci and whatever are nowhere near as ethical as the lirika matoshi(mighta mispelled). half the time those very sought after expensive ass brands are factory made items, usually partaking in not-quite-illegal-hiring, such as doing things in countries where that pesky 'child labor' law doesn't exist, or where they can get away with paying as low as possible

@HighPockets group

The only brand I would consider myself "loyal" to is Her/Our Universe, but it's kinda pricey so I only really get one or two things from them a year.

@croccin-champagne

also. gucci and other affiliated brands are just fucking ugly. yeah, i said it. i can get a better looking t shirt at walmart. those bags are the worst fucking colors. who saw that design and went 'ykno what it needs? puke green with pink embellishments'

@HighPockets group

also. gucci and other affiliated brands are just fucking ugly. yeah, i said it. i can get a better looking t shirt at walmart. those bags are the worst fucking colors. who saw that design and went 'ykno what it needs? puke green with pink embellishments'

I was literally just about to comment "also Gucci's ugly" are you a psychic?

@croccin-champagne

I was literally just about to comment "also Gucci's ugly" are you a psychic?

no that's circe

@ElderGod-kirky group

lots of high end brands in my opinion are either just bland, I can probably get a Walmart shirt that has more to it than that, just fuckin ugly, or just make me sit there and go "?????? why would anyone want to even wear that????"

@HighPockets group

See, I like to wear stuff like flannels, hoodies, jackets, and t-shirts with stuff I like on them, like Star Wars or Shakespeare related things. Also shirts from the various plays I've been in.

@Pickles group

I wear shirts from marching band almost every day. Do I need more clothes? Probably. Am I going to get them? No. I'll stick to wearing the same three sweatshirts on a schedule

Deleted user

The Strawberry Dress is amazing, and I don't even wear dresses or anything other than black

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

Gonna be rude to the photographer at this wedding for being so disgustingly pretty it’s not fair
If I was half as aesthetically pleasing as you are naturally I wouldn’t be taking photos, people would pay to take photos of me-
I almost want to ask if I can draw her

@HighPockets group

I really like the cut of it, it falls into my preferred Dress Vibe, but I think I'd prefer it if it didn't have the strawberries
Which defeats the purpose of a "strawberry dress" I guess but it's whatever