forum The Roodeness Shenanigans
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 110 followers

@croccin-champagne

Wait, the male version of Karen is Ken? I always used Kevin.

Kevins are idiots with no common sense/human decency, for example, a Ken would demand to speak to a manager and perhaps even call the police if his bread got stuck in a toaster, a Kevin would try to get it out with a metal fork.

insert the kevin post here

@Pickles group

Can we take a moment for me to be confused about Carlisle? He's a doctor right. And the Cullens move around a lot so he has to get new jobs. As a doctor. But you need a medical degree for that. So how is he still getting jobs when he's like thirty as far as everyone is concerned and went to university before he should have been born?? Does he have to get a new one every few years? That'd be really expensive right? But the Cullens are swimming in money so shouldn't they have a lot less to pay for him to get a doctor's education every ten years? That would get repetitive and I feel like you'd definitely be not that rich if every time you pay off your student loans you're already going back for more. Or does he just fake a new degree whenever? That feels shady and also my guy how are you supposed to keep up with new practices if you went to school and learned how to put leeches on people and haven't been back since? I'm very confused

@croccin-champagne

Can we take a moment for me to be confused about Carlisle? He's a doctor right. And the Cullens move around a lot so he has to get new jobs. As a doctor. But you need a medical degree for that. So how is he still getting jobs when he's like thirty as far as everyone is concerned and went to university before he should have been born?? Does he have to get a new one every few years? That'd be really expensive right? But the Cullens are swimming in money so shouldn't they have a lot less to pay for him to get a doctor's education every ten years? That would get repetitive and I feel like you'd definitely be not that rich if every time you pay off your student loans you're already going back for more. Or does he just fake a new degree whenever? That feels shady and also my guy how are you supposed to keep up with new practices if you went to school and learned how to put leeches on people and haven't been back since? I'm very confused

google teach doctor tricks

Deleted user

Eris, I see you're online >:D
How do I get rid of a killer headache from crying?

Deleted user

f i n e

with ibuprofen

because drugs

just kidding drugs bad
unless they're prescription

@croccin-champagne

my family, every time they make microwave popcorn: hey [crocs] how long does this go in for
me: we have bought this brand the last seven times we've gotten popcorn. and it's written on the bag
my family: so….
me: two minutes
my family: thanks!

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

I know I’m only 14 but I really wanna move out already and cook food that tastes good
I would here but unfortunately the littles would rather starve to death than even think of eating something that isn’t a microwaved hot dog, and neither mom or I want to bother with making two meals just to satisfy the picky little demons

plus if I move out I can get cute animals which would be cool
and I’d also have some sense of control over what happens in my life instead of sitting here watching everything happen around me while everyone else makes my decisions until I don’t know what I’m doing anymore
not to mention the artistic freedom
I could keep the house at a survivable temperature for my chinchildren
I could even do kpop dances in a rabbit onesie
I wanna do kpop dances in my rabbit onesie
why can’t these next five years go by fasterrrrr

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

SJW= Social Justice Warrior, aka a term that very stupid people apply to anything they deem "woke" and therefore bad.

Well there’s a slight nuance by those that use it that aren’t idiots. People that make The [(Gay etc.)] Character for no other reason than. Even though you’re a liberal, Jyn, I wouldn’t ever count you as one of them because your characters/plots are usually pretty good. So an SJW in terms of media is a leftist who can’t write but tries hard for equality for marginalized groups and fails.

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

so originally it referred to actual bad people and now it refers to anyone even slightly liberal in their beliefs or fitting into a minority?

Also how the word racist is used in extreme Left circles. (Though obviously for Right wingers not minorities. They call freaking Ben Shapiro a Nazi.)

@HighPockets group

Yes, but it's been overused to the point of losing all meaning. Like Ella said, there's genuine SJWs out there, but people saying that any movie with a lead who's not a straight white guy is "SJW propaganda!" are genuinely braindead

@Pickles group

Yes, but it's been overused to the point of losing all meaning. Like Ella said, there's genuine SJWs out there, but people saying that any movie with a lead who's not a straight white guy is "SJW propaganda!" are genuinely braindead

An influencer: female and not straight or just not conservative
Them: SHUT UP YOU SJW

@croccin-champagne

which is very in line with the way people who do fit into the sjw category will call someone who disagrees with them a nazi, or homophobic, or just generally be very overdramatic about it

its kinda funny how both groups will target the wrong damn people repeatedly and never actually hit the mark of the people who are the definition of the word

Deleted user

Oh! Eris! I finally figured out my MMC’s name for Althalos l! It’s Serído.

pronunciation guide please

@croccin-champagne

quick tw for mention of rape and assault, but i have another book rant lmao. this one's on the side characters of twilight. i want the books to be about them. if i cant have stoner bella give me a book about rosalie hale

ROSALIE FUCKIN HALE

raped and beaten nearly to death by her fiance and his friends???? killing her fiance and his friends after being turned into a vampire? being the most gorgeous fucking girl in her town and having everything handed to her and not being the 'beautiful but unaware' stereotype? and the fact that she did everything she could to convince bella to not become a vampire, to forget she had met them, because if she could go back and just die she would do so??????

alice, an actual psychic in a mental hospital during a time when those were shit?? need i say much more????

jasper and the vampire army and being brainwashed, the cullen dad who became a doctor because he wanted to repent for being a goddamn vampire???????? they play fucking SUPER BASEBALL I WANT VAMPIRE BASEBALL LEAGUES

and charlie oh my god. bella's dad? he just wanted to reconnect with his daughter who he missed and loved, he wanted to have fun with her and be a good dad, he found out his best fucking friend and all his poker buddies were WEREWOLVES and then he lost his goddamn daughter–thought she was dead right?–and she got married at eighteen and he really just wanted to be a good dad and go bowling and now im crying god i wish my father had been like that