forum The Roodeness Shenanigans
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 110 followers

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

Y’all ever have a dream so weird yet so real at the same time that you have to google if lions actually do team up occasionally to attack helicopters mid air simply because the dream was way too detailed for your brain to have come up with so suddenly

Wow.

@berlioz

Y’all ever have a dream so weird yet so real at the same time that you have to google if lions actually do team up occasionally to attack helicopters mid air simply because the dream was way too detailed for your brain to have come up with so suddenly

Wow.

Well do they

@croccin-champagne

saw this video title that was like 'why are so many sjw characters mary sues' and it literally took me a whole minute to come up with something to turn those initials into, and another two minutes to realize that the author of those fae books is sjm, in fact, not sjw.

sjwaas

@croccin-champagne

see that's. that's kinda why she came to mind. never read her stuff but there's a lot of mixed feelings lmao

i still don't know what sjw stands for tho

Deleted user

my racist homophobic transphobic fatphobic ex-cop biological grandfather is coming over

i'm hiding all my gay stuff and preparing to throw hands

I don't even remember him, he's only coming because Dad died

can't wait for him to see his goth short haired obviously queer grandchild for the first time in a decade

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

Wow.

Well do they

no
they also don’t usually derail trains to find food
and the Burger King foot lettuce guy didn’t actually make a scary video detailing this phenomenon and the lives lost to these magical ninja helicopter-eating lions

oh and even if they wanted to they also can’t jump that high which is a relief, that would be scary

@HighPockets group

Wow.

Well do they

no
they also don’t usually derail trains to find food
and the Burger King foot lettuce guy didn’t actually make a scary video detailing this phenomenon and the lives lost to these magical ninja helicopter-eating lions

Ella I want your dreams

@ElderGod-kirky group

MALE GAMERS ARE FUCKING DICKS
that's all I gotta say
carry on

I know one (1) male gamer who doesn't suck

good on him
these two were assholes and I had to switch servers because they were basically hunting me down over and over again

@HighPockets group

that's all I gotta say
carry on

good on him
these two were assholes and I had to switch servers because they were basically hunting me down over and over again

Oof yeah
He's genuinely the only Gamer Bro that I know who isn't a shitty person

@ElderGod-kirky group

that's all I gotta say
carry on

good on him

Oof yeah
He's genuinely the only Gamer Bro that I know who isn't a shitty person

uh, they're not really "gamers" but my dad and uncle sometimes play and they're not horrible when it comes to interacting with other people

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

SJW= Social Justice Warrior, aka a term that very stupid people apply to anything they deem "woke" and therefore bad.

Well, to go into full detail, SJW was originally a term for a liberal/reverse Karen, so someone (usually a middle-aged white lady) who unironically and strongly believes things such as white people should be legal slaves, MAPS are valid, “down with the cis”, etc, etc.
They usually have obnoxious hair dye in a typical Karen cut, identify as trans-race, trans-abled, trans-age, maybe even trans-species, not because of dysphoria but as an excuse to be racist while pulling the minority card, self-diagnose themselves with a huge list of mental illnesses, probably have a kink pride flag sticker and multiple communist symbols on their car, and they will indeed still talk to the manager.
They aren’t near as common as your typical Karen, but do exist in some corners of tumblr and deviantart.

However, the term was since stolen by regular Karens/Kens to describe literally anyone who happens to be LGBTQ+, mixed race, feminist, non-religious, or even slightly liberal. It’s pretty annoying.

@berlioz

(Just saying, while trans-abled is a dumb label, if you wanna know what it really means look up different forms of Body Integrity Identity Disorder. It's like a real thing.)

@croccin-champagne

a big thanks to you guys who explained that lmao, i used to be a tumblr kid and people were constantly tossing that phrase around at people or referring to things or talking about it and nobody ever explained it

@SpookyScarySnoteleks group

Wait, the male version of Karen is Ken? I always used Kevin.

Kevins are idiots with no common sense/human decency, for example, a Ken would demand to speak to a manager and perhaps even call the police if his bread got stuck in a toaster, a Kevin would try to get it out with a metal fork.

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

(Just saying, while trans-abled is a dumb label, if you wanna know what it really means look up different forms of Body Integrity Identity Disorder. It's like a real thing.)

(I’m aware, and I don’t mean any harm towards those people. It’s just a common thing found in actual SJWs so I figured I’d mention it.)