forum The Roodeness Shenanigans
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 110 followers

@croccin-champagne

yes, uh, don't sharks usually not go after humans on purpose? I've seen videos of people fuckin petting wild sharks and making friends

yes! the only times sharks will attack a human is if they're thrashing in the water and/or injured, because then it gives off the appearance of, ykno, something they eat. so they take a bite and then they're like 'ew bro what the fuck even are you' and they back off. hence why people really only die from shark attacks due to bleeding out or accidentally attracting another shark(very rare), or ykno, losing organs if bitten in a bad place

@croccin-champagne

Yes please I want more Bad Science movies!!!

please, watch deep blue sea. it's got bad science, badass female leads that are realistically selfish when it comes to survival, and it's got ll cool jay as a chef with a drinking problem and a parrot, who is also very christian(catholic? i cant tell the difference when it comes to movies) and is a fuckin icon

That sounds fun! I probably won't watch it since I'm not a movie person but I want a bird :(

it's definitely worth at least turning on while you fuck around on your phone. and yes his bird is great, kind of vulgar and insults him lmao

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

^^^
with Jyn and Pickles as the main characters

I wanna be a side character

I wanna be the test subject

@SpookyScarySnoteleks group

New movie plot idea: 2 lovely ladies who meet online and fly to meet each other because of their passions for Bad Science then become best friends, they accidentally create some sort of virus or some shit that infects the whole country because the president does nothing about it and they have to survive, find the antidote and release it so the whole country can access it
It starts as a buddy comedy then becomes horror

@Pickles group

yes, uh, don't sharks usually not go after humans on purpose? I've seen videos of people fuckin petting wild sharks and making friends

yes! the only times sharks will attack a human is if they're thrashing in the water and/or injured, because then it gives off the appearance of, ykno, something they eat. so they take a bite and then they're like 'ew bro what the fuck even are you' and they back off. hence why people really only die from shark attacks due to bleeding out or accidentally attracting another shark(very rare), or ykno, losing organs if bitten in a bad place

Not sure about to other animals but humans are literally not that healthy either. Like. Yeah we can eat each other to survive because it's better than nothing, but we're not especially nutritious and it's much better for you to just eat a burger. Don't know the dietary needs of sharks though

@croccin-champagne

New movie plot idea: 2 lovely ladies who meet online and fly to meet each other because of their passions for Bad Science then become best friends, they accidentally create some sort of virus or some shit that infects the whole country because the president does nothing about it and they have to survive, find the antidote and release it so the whole country can access it

can we have them kill the president by like, accident in one scene and then every single one of the people who were with him look from him to the ladies and start cheering

@Pickles group

Um that's personal information on me and Eva, how did you find that out

@croccin-champagne

Not sure about to other animals but humans are literally not that healthy either. Like. Yeah we can eat each other to survive because it's better than nothing, but we're not especially nutritious and it's much better for you to just eat a burger. Don't know the dietary needs of sharks though

all i know is that to them, we taste like shit and are way too bony. i think they like fat and fish, ykno? we got too many crunchy limbs

can we have them kill the president by like, accident in one scene and then every single one of the people who were with him look from him to the ladies and start cheering

They become a team and since the ladies are both ace, the only romance is between 2 guys who are just casually dating

@HighPockets group

Um that's personal information on me and Eva, how did you find that out

Wow Ash I didn't know you were a soothsayer
Also I vote it doesn't go full horror, but stays a dark buddy comedy (a la The Guy Who Didn't Like Musicals)

@HighPockets group

They become a team and since the ladies are both ace, the only romance is between 2 guys who are just casually dating

Can I pick their names? :)

ofc they'll be named Henry and Victor

@HighPockets group

I love you.

I love you.

Love ya more

@HighPockets group

I love you.

Love ya more

Love ya most

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

^^^
with Jyn and Pickles as the main characters

I mean…..I do do some acting….
Mostly stage, but I did learn some film acting this summer.

Oh I can't act for shit but that wouldn't stop me

And I’ll direct it!

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

please, watch deep blue sea. it's got bad science, badass female leads that are realistically selfish when it comes to survival, and it's got ll cool jay as a chef with a drinking problem and a parrot, who is also very christian(catholic? i cant tell the difference when it comes to movies) and is a fuckin icon

Christian is the overarching umbrella. Catholics are more traditional and go back almost a thousand years. Their priests are called that instead of pastors, and dress in fancy robes or black suits with white collars, a lot more icons and statues, a lot are into the saints (Protestants pretty much don’t know they exist), and are more likely to wear a crucifix instead of a plain cross. In movies the Catholic nationalities are Irish and Spanish and Mexican.

@croccin-champagne

Christian is the overarching umbrella. Catholics are more traditional and go back almost a thousand years. Their priests are called that instead of pastors, and dress in fancy robes or black suits with white collars, a lot more icons and statues, a lot are into the saints (Protestants pretty much don’t know they exist), and are more likely to wear a crucifix instead of a plain cross. In movies the Catholic nationalities are Irish and Spanish and Mexican.

all well and good and interesting dom but also uuuhhh they're not talking about that in a movie about genetically engineered accidental super sharks. also what's the difference between a crucifix and cross in terms of like, a necklace?

@HighPockets group

all well and good and interesting dom but also uuuhhh they're not talking about that in a movie about genetically engineered accidental super sharks. also what's the difference between a crucifix and cross in terms of like, a necklace?

Crucifix has a tiny Jesus on it, crosses are bare.

@HighPockets group

Just spent two days typing out a script for a show I was in (couldn't photocopy mine since I'd highlighted my lines) and so tomorrow I'm going to abuse the printer at my mom's work to print out five copies of 69 (nice) pages

@Pickles group

Saw a tweet earlier today about how pjo and hp split fundamentally when Dumbledore sent Harry back to an abusive home and Percy and Sally

and I can't stop thinking about it

@HighPockets group

Might be getting contacts this week, bois O.O
I mean, not literally getting them this week, but I have an eye doctor appointment on Friday (and then I'm leaving for like 5 days on Sunday lol so I won't be able to wear any new glasses I get)
Here's hoping they don't have to Clockwork-Orange my eye open to put it in lol