forum The Roodeness Shenanigans
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 110 followers

@ElderGod-kirky group

I have to be doing something else while I watch anything. Even just like.. two minute YouTube videos. And I always end up pausing it so I can concentrate on looking at all my notifications from notebook and actually read them

same tho
sometimes i can watch something without needing to do something, but usually i do exactly that

@ElderGod-kirky group

but then other times, like rn, i'm my most productive while there's no noise around me. no tv playing in the background, no sister, no music, just a snoring dog and distant sounds of laundry

@croccin-champagne

I think p much everyone agrees that if the books had been written about any of the side characters, especially Charlie and the vampires, as opposed to the little vampire mormon love story we got, itd be way more interesting

also I still cant stand the imprinting thing at the end like ugh

@berlioz

People who don't know what each finger is called make me irrationally angry

On that note is the middle finger just called the middle finger or what

@croccin-champagne

People who don't know what each finger is called make me irrationally angry

On that note is the middle finger just called the middle finger or what

I'd like to know the answer to this as well?

I know index, ring, little, thumb, but like…wtf

@ElderGod-Icefire

I like to refer to my fingers as phalanges to make everyone around me uncomfortable

Funny story, my ex used to do the same thing not insinuating you are anything at all like my ex, but he used to do that and so my youngest brother (who was like 6) started calling everything "phalanges". I took his (the brother's) hat, and he told me to "give me my phalange" back. It was…strange

@HighPockets group

I like to refer to my fingers as phalanges to make everyone around me uncomfortable

Funny story, my ex used to do the same thing not insinuating you are anything at all like my ex, but he used to do that and so my youngest brother (who was like 6) started calling everything "phalanges". I took his (the brother's) hat, and he told me to "give me my phalange" back. It was…strange

"GIVE ME MY PHALANGE" BACK I'M STEALING THAT
Also I was at a garage sale today and found a prop severed hand and they gave it to me for free, I'm going to have so much fun with this!!

@ElderGod-Icefire

Also I was at a garage sale today and found a prop severed hand and they gave it to me for free, I'm going to have so much fun with this!!

lmao go ahead!
Nice!

@ElderGod-kirky group

My kitten was lying on my arm while I was note taking, so I had to use the voice to text feature in Word in order to "write" and avoid disturbing him. There were many 'um's recorded and deleted, and many a grammatical error

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

Handy!

@HighPockets group

Handy!

Indeed

Deleted user

leo what the fuck

I said what I said

Look I don't know what tik tok willy wonka is but I really don't think-