Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 110 followers

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

He seems ok, not really attractive but not super ugly I guess
…but then

he has a dog
9/10, would be better if it was just the dog cause again he's really not attractive

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

I got 5 oil paints (magenta, cyan, yellow, brown and white), 5 gouache paints (same colors), another pearl-ex color in a new effect cause heck yeah, a small mixed media sketchbook for art journaling, and 25 sheets of imitation gold even though I don't know how to use it simply cause it looked pretty. :D

(for those who can't see it, the image really isn't that exciting it's just a picture of all the supplies)

I've never used oil, gouache, gold leaf, and this effect of pearl-ex, nor have I ever started an art journal before, so this is super exciting for me-
it's like a whole new world of cool things :DDDDD

@Pickles group

I got 5 oil paints (magenta, cyan, yellow, brown and white), 5 gouache paints (same colors), another pearl-ex color in a new effect cause heck yeah, a small mixed media sketchbook for art journaling, and 25 sheets of imitation gold even though I don't know how to use it simply cause it looked pretty. :D

(for those who can't see it, the image really isn't that exciting it's just a picture of all the supplies)

I've never used oil, gouache, gold leaf, and this effect of pearl-ex, nor have I ever started an art journal before, so this is super exciting for me-
it's like a whole new world of cool things :DDDDD

Niiice

@Pickles group

why am I so attracted to tiktok willy wonka

On Byte too.

Are you saying the guy is on Byte or you're attracted to byte willy wonka?

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

yeah he ain’t hot
his hair doesn’t even look that soft
although I will give props, the huggability for that specific out-of-costume pic doesn’t seem bad
but still. there are cuter boys in the McDonald’s drive thru window