@HighPockets group

this is him out of costume, for whoever asked

He looks like a sad boy who wants to be in the military and I don't like it

"Y-you're disrespecting- you're disrespecting a future US army soldier!"

Deleted user

y'all are so mean smh
always roasting my taste in lads and ladies

@Mojack group

playing cyberpunk 2077, so not permanently i should’ve clarified..for an unspecified amount of time

as long as it doesn’t get delayed in 4 days for a 3rd time of course…

@croccin-champagne

you know what's scarier than another fucking factually inaccurate and improbable shark horror movie? making a movie about something that'll actually hunt you down and kill you. or just…have scientists do bad science and violate the laws on genetic manufacturing of animals. that's a lot more probable–as though saying that megaladons still existing is even probable at all–than giant sharks hunting people

Deleted user

one of the scariest horror movies in my opinion is The Purge because it's not supernatural or anything. Everything is 10000% possible. You know?

@croccin-champagne

oh god the amount of ranting i could do about shark movies is

and dont get me wrong i love all of the jaws movies–minus the fourth one which i refuse to admit exists–but still

@SpookyScarySnoteleks group

yes, uh, don't sharks usually not go after humans on purpose? I've seen videos of people fuckin petting wild sharks and making friends

I've heard of sharks getting protective of their diver friends

@croccin-champagne

Yes please I want more Bad Science movies!!!

please, watch deep blue sea. it's got bad science, badass female leads that are realistically selfish when it comes to survival, and it's got ll cool jay as a chef with a drinking problem and a parrot, who is also very christian(catholic? i cant tell the difference when it comes to movies) and is a fuckin icon

@Pickles group

There was like an actual crime around the time and area of them filming Jaws but y'know. Make a horror movie about some shark and not the woman that went missing during y'all filming and turned up dead

@HighPockets group

^^^
with Jyn and Pickles as the main characters

I mean…..I do do some acting….
Mostly stage, but I did learn some film acting this summer.

@Pickles group

^^^
with Jyn and Pickles as the main characters

I mean…..I do do some acting….
Mostly stage, but I did learn some film acting this summer.

Oh I can't act for shit but that wouldn't stop me

@HighPockets group

please, watch deep blue sea. it's got bad science, badass female leads that are realistically selfish when it comes to survival, and it's got ll cool jay as a chef with a drinking problem and a parrot, who is also very christian(catholic? i cant tell the difference when it comes to movies) and is a fuckin icon

That sounds fun! I probably won't watch it since I'm not a movie person but I want a bird :(