forum The Roodeness Shenanigans
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 110 followers

@HighPockets group

I only got like 200 pages into Twilight but Bella had more chemistry with the vampire girl than with Edward and that's the tea
Also Meyer legit published a genderbent Twilight waaaay after the first one came, and why??? why would you do that???

@HighPockets group

It feels very "see! Bella's not weak because she's a girl!! I'm not sexist I swear!!!"
She also ended up changing two scenes (where Bella was threatened with rape by some guys and Edward fights them off and Rosalie's rape-as-backstory) to no longer be about sexual assault but about being threatened and gunpoint and nearly beaten to death so uh….some unfortunate implications there-

@ElderGod-kirky group

fair enough

in other news: i'm gonna be rude to the cosmos if i don't get at least some of the classes i want for my senior year. like, come on. i'm switching schools, the least you can do is look at my nerdy list of interests and give me some of what i want. at least mythology or ancient history or world cultures or creative writing or even psychology. imma be pissed if i get none of those

@HighPockets group

Also did y'all know that The Emperor's New Groove was originally supposed to be a big epic Lion King-esque story and not a buddy comedy about talking llamas?

@HighPockets group

I haven't Atlantis yet and that makes me angy but I've heard it's really good

It's so good, I'd die for Milo Thatch without any hesitation I lomf him

@ElderGod-kirky group

I can never for the life of me sit still long enough to watch a movie/ binge a show for very long. If i'm alone, i usually end up pausing it to drink or walk around the house or some other bullshit to stimulate myself before coming back

if i'm not alone i just listen to the movie/show while it's playing and i'm getting a drink for the fifteenth time in ten minutes

@Pickles group

I have to be doing something else while I watch anything. Even just like.. two minute YouTube videos. And I always end up pausing it so I can concentrate on looking at all my notifications from notebook and actually read them