forum The Roodeness Shenanigans
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 110 followers

@HighPockets group

Christian Christmas music can be good, as long as it's not too country and/or old churchy.
Have you ever been to a church that has polka mass or is that a Catholic and/or Wisconsin thing?

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

Yeah Christian music isn’t really my thing
I tried to listen to it for a while but I can’t make myself like it
synthesized japanese voodoo cult horror music is where it’s at

@HighPockets group

I feel the same way about Christian music as I do about a lot of Golden Age musicals
I appreciate what it means to some people, and that they see something in it, but aside from a few songs/shows, it's not really my thing.

@HighPockets group

My view is more simple. Good may be found but as a genre it’s trash.

I think I'd like it more if there was more variety than basic poppy/vaguely country, generic sounding music

@HighPockets group

I think my dad and my sister saw Skillet at some Christian music fest (which sounds like a nightmare tbh, I hate loud, crowded places) last summer?

Deleted user

nirvana is v good

I want to be kurt cobain but that's a discussion for another day

Isn't he the one who got dead

he killed himself

@croccin-champagne

you dumbasses

mix your aloe with a little bit of pure black castor oil and a non scented repairing lotion. that'll fix your burns hella more long term

Deleted user

I'm so not tired

the fam and I watched a meteor shower and now I'm just so awake

Deleted user

my brain isn't working
not working right
I don't like it
kill it

@actual-fandom-trash

I'm so not tired

the fam and I watched a meteor shower and now I'm just so awake

oh lucky! I really wanna see the perseids somewhere without light pollution and stuff cuz that'd be so dopee

@berlioz

I went out to watch the meteor shower for like, 30 mins and saw one. It was cold out. Also I'm scared of the people using the backroads behind my house. So I would've stayed out longer but what I'm trying to say is I'm a scared bean.

Deleted user

I actually saw quite a few. It was a pretty cool experience.