forum The Roodeness Shenanigans
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 110 followers

@RedTheLoveless

About to go on another 3+ hour float and I swear to the cosmos that not only if I get burns, but specifically if those burns turn fucking purple again, I'm going to throw a riot at my local health clinic while drenched head to toe in aloe

Deleted user

my mom asked me what song I'm listening to, how am I supposed to explain it's called Rape Me

"what are the lyrics?"

"um….. rape me, rape me my friend–"

Deleted user

yes!!!!!!!!! nirvana!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

@HighPockets group

I haven't really listened to them that much but most of the people on my dad's side of the family are really into that sort of thing (his dad and one of his cousins were each in bands) and so I listen to radio stations that play it a lot

Deleted user

nirvana is v good

I want to be kurt cobain but that's a discussion for another day

@HighPockets group

Discussions about my music tastes usually go something like-

Dad: What're you listening to?
Me, listening to an electropop opera retelling of War and Peace:….haha just music, y'know?

@HighPockets group

Fuck, dude, one of my friends went to a Tobymac concert, I think he got special Tobymac drumsticks or something
It must've been…2016? 2017? Whenever my choir sang at a Madison Capitals game but tbh I don't remember when that was

@Pickles group

Fuck, dude, one of my friends went to a Tobymac concert, I think he got special Tobymac drumsticks or something
It must've been…2016? 2017? Whenever my choir sang at a Madison Capitals game but tbh I don't remember when that was

Yeah I went to a concert like four years ago and I thought he was like 30??? But apparently not

@HighPockets group

Yeah I went to a concert like four years ago and I thought he was like 30??? But apparently not

He's one of the 3 artists that plays on the Christian music station my mom listens to lmao
Christian music stations suck, tbh, they only play like 6 artists and all the songs sound the same

@Pickles group

He's one of the 3 artists that plays on the Christian music station my mom listens to lmao
Christian music stations suck, tbh, they only play like 6 artists and all the songs sound the same

Ugh yeah, I haven't really listened to the radio in years but there's zero new songs and I have all of them basically memorized. Also they're hella weird without the context of them being Christian songs

@ElderGod-Icefire

even from a Musician perspective those songs are hella weird. They all have like…four chords and five notes that are repeated over and over and over
Tobymac and Skillet are the only okay Christian artists, and Skillet only has a few songs that are ChristianTM

@HighPockets group

even from a Musician perspective those songs are hella weird. They all have like…four chords and five notes that are repeated over and over and over
Tobymac and Skillet are the only okay Christian artists, and Skillet only has a few songs that are ChristianTM

YES THANK YOU!! Like, people would be all like "have you heard the new [Christian band] song?" and I'm like "huh?" and they play a song with the same generic beat and lyrics that I've heard a million times already