forum The Roodeness Shenanigans
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 110 followers

@Pickles group

You'll be fine. It's not that bad. Getting them out when they're kind of dry is what you really need to be worried about imo. Ouch

@croccin-champagne

if you have like thirty bucks the sour patch website is doing this thing where you can customize a bag with up to five flavors, write your name or a message on the box if you have extra money(yes, i sat there and put swearwords on it. im twelve)

Deleted user

why is the Rio soundtrack kind of a bop

like… these movies were my childhood and I completely forgot about the music

@Pickles group

Oo my friend likes it but I haven't listened to any of it since the last time I watched the movie
Also I keep meaning to listen to the ratatouille soundtrack cause it's apparently good too

Deleted user

I Wanna Party kinda slaps, especially Anne Hathaway's 10 second part lmao

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

I like singing, but not the people I sing with, nor the wedding I have to sing at, or having to leave my bed to go to practice
can’t we just sing an endless loop of O Magnum and Tollite Hostias then leave

@Pickles group

My favorite thing? I'm glad you asked. Today it's: being happy that someone came to you for knowledge and then realizing you might have just lied to their face because you might not even know what you're talking about

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

Y’all ever have a dream so weird yet so real at the same time that you have to google if lions actually do team up occasionally to attack helicopters mid air simply because the dream was way too detailed for your brain to have come up with so suddenly