forum The Roodeness Shenanigans
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 110 followers

@Pickles group

isn't ninth house also in a college setting, with cool secret societies and stuff?

Yeah I keep trying to read it but I just never get around to it or into it

@HighPockets group

I'd look into Dark Academia books, Lizzie, they fit Our Vibe and generally have spooky secret societies, murder, and/or Bad Science and are at a college setting.

@Pickles group

I'm sure my mom would let me dye my hair whatever way I want, but I can't do anything complicated because she does it herself with drugstore stuff and she is Not a professional

Deleted user

Tomorrow I'm waking up hella early to wear a green dress to a Catholic church for my brother's confirmation where I will see lots of other Catholics, some of which have literally traumatized me, and then I have to go 'out to lunch' with another Catholic family looking like a fucking mess. I don't want to go. At all. I could not be more uncomfortable in this situation.

@Mojack group

waking up at 7am feels like a fever dream
it should be 6pm right now, I usually wake up at 12pm and it’s currently 2pm

It doesn’t feel real
i also had..3 hours of sleep so that might have to do with it.

@SpookyScarySnoteleks group

waking up at 7am feels like a fever dream
it should be 6pm right now, I usually wake up at 12pm and it’s currently 2pm

It doesn’t feel real
i also had..3 hours of sleep so that might have to do with it.

mood
I constantly wake up past noon but yesterday I woke up at like 7:14 am and I had so much more day to fill with activities

@croccin-champagne

the fact that there are people who can sleep in till noon is such a weird fucking thing. i get up at eight. what are you guys doing that makes you sleep that late? you miss breakfast and wake up at lunch time wtf

@HighPockets group

the fact that there are people who can sleep in till noon is such a weird fucking thing. i get up at eight. what are you guys doing that makes you sleep that late? you miss breakfast and wake up at lunch time wtf

I usually get up at around 10 but

• insomnia
  • t i r e d
  • don't usually reach REM apparently
  • sleep kinda shallow until like 5 or 6 when I wake up bc I hear my parents, then basically pass out for 3 or 4 hours and sleep well-ish
  • I usually get in bed at around midnight and it generally takes half an hour to an hour for me to fall asleep

@Mojack group

I mess up my sleep schedule
All it takes is one day for my entire week to be off

I don’t get tired until..3am in the morning usually
And then sometimes I just can’t sleep

@SpookyScarySnoteleks group

me: goes on a bike ride for like 3 hours and barely drinks any water
me: eats a shit ton of salt
me: never drinks anything at home
me: is constantly stressed and sleep-deprived
me: spends hours staring at screens
me:
me: i wonder why my head hurts

Deleted user

I feel like I swallowed chlorine
You know when that happens and your forehead and upper nose kind of burn?
that's how I feel